Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 145. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
When the team is going to Asia trip and what conference will be the first team would participate?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Have u had alrwady private rounds? How much have been collected so far??
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Every day more and more make sure that your project is super Wink

So nice to hear  Smiley We will not disappoint You in the future as well!  Wink
copper member
are there any similar project?? As for the concept here is quite simple. I would like to check the success of other teams to have the idea how good this project could be

Based on its original concepts, everything will evolve and change over time. This is learn-by-mistakes-and-biases progress.

True. Constant improvement is the key here, to be able to pick up with the same high pace as development of crypto world.
copper member
so far has been reached where the preparation of this Akaiito dev project before ICO begins? are there any new partners who want to join in the development of this project? hopefully this Akaiito is no serious problem like a similar project. goodluck Akaiito ..

Sorry, I didn't quite understand what You have been asking in first question. Could You, be so kind and clarify a bit. Thank You!  Smiley
copper member
I will return to the topics recently discussed. Strong fluctuations in the markets kriptovyalyut this inevitability of the near future, it is not subject to our project. The price of any crypto currency is now either a growing or falling line, there are practically no side lines. With a growing price, everyone will try to sell their goods (service, rent, etc.) for crypto currency, but no one will want to buy for a crypto currency. At a falling price, on the contrary, everyone will want to buy, but no one will want to sell. We need a solution for this phenomenon.

Do You mean solution for Akaiito platform? Well, in the end it is up to buyer how to do, cause there will be 2 options on platform: floating or fixed price. So if floating price is too risky, then price can be fixed as well, so it wont be changing during the changes on exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I will return to the topics recently discussed. Strong fluctuations in the markets kriptovyalyut this inevitability of the near future, it is not subject to our project. The price of any crypto currency is now either a growing or falling line, there are practically no side lines. With a growing price, everyone will try to sell their goods (service, rent, etc.) for crypto currency, but no one will want to buy for a crypto currency. At a falling price, on the contrary, everyone will want to buy, but no one will want to sell. We need a solution for this phenomenon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
so far has been reached where the preparation of this Akaiito dev project before ICO begins? are there any new partners who want to join in the development of this project? hopefully this Akaiito is no serious problem like a similar project. goodluck Akaiito ..
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
are there any similar project?? As for the concept here is quite simple. I would like to check the success of other teams to have the idea how good this project could be

Based on its original concepts, everything will evolve and change over time. This is learn-by-mistakes-and-biases progress.
Activity: 50
Every day more and more make sure that your project is super Wink
copper member
What are your plans about future partnerships?? Have u considered any already?

Hello,
We have currently partnerships with law company, design company and IT company. In the future we are definitely considering other co-operations as well, but that will be needed already on the stage of Beta version of platform build up. We will inform community asap about it  Smiley

Does it mean after the ICO, Akaiito will be implemented already to these partners? Can you be more specific of these partnerships? If not too much.

I have now a feeling that You a bit misunderstood Akaiito idea, let me try to explain  Smiley
All deals which will happen on Akaiito platform, will happen by C2C business strategy - customer to customer relations. So on Online Market one user will sell products to another user (who has crypto), car will be rented out from Akaiito user to another  Akaiito user and etc. So there wont be any companies selling to users, only users to users.

Therefore when I talk about partnership, I mean cooperation, not companies for platform  Smiley

Please, let me know if smth was unclear.
Thank You!  Smiley

Sooo, AKAIITO is going to be something like ebay but bigger and more developed for the customer to customer service?
I think so, on akaiito platform ypu will be able not only to buy smth, but also to rent a car or a flat, am I right?

Yes, exactly. On Akaiito platform You will be able to sell and buy products, to rent a car or apartments, to get help with services/jobs and to check online map, where will be visible location, where are accepted crypto payments.

Has got Akaiito platform already some partnerships in case of 'crypto payments' solution?

We are currently monitoring the countries and collecting database. We will have team expansion for that topic to be able to collect data from different continents, cause we want not just estimate the locations of those places, but as well do try outs, so kind of go and do the real payment with crypto, only then we can be sure, that it is truly working and the place can be added as a location to our Online Map.
copper member
When are u going to distribute bounty rewards?? within 1 month after ICO? like all other projects do?

Just after ICO. Surely there will be some kinds of delay to calculate the stakes but i think in general everythinh will be pretty fast
Agree...as far as I know the team here is very big and I think they will ba capeble to deliver bounty tokens in time

Bounty tokens will be delivered during 1 week after ICO end, so from 16.04-22.04.18.
Oh okay!! That's an awesome news! I hope the ethereum does not get congested at that time so everything can run smoothly (it really affects many projects). We'll continue to promote this project to the skies

Thank You! Support is so appreciated!! Smiley
copper member

as far as I know no...there are plenty projects that are going to do only one things from the big list akaiito is going to do, but in general there is no same projects
It is awesome...Thats mean there is a perfect chance to occupy the empty market. Hope the team would use this chance

Yes, we are  Smiley The first and the best ones - that is how we gonna use that chance  Smiley
Thats great! I have searched for similar projects 2, but I think that your is really the first and the best!

Great to hear Smiley Then we are not only ones who didn't find anything similar  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
What are your plans about future partnerships?? Have u considered any already?

Hello,
We have currently partnerships with law company, design company and IT company. In the future we are definitely considering other co-operations as well, but that will be needed already on the stage of Beta version of platform build up. We will inform community asap about it  Smiley

Does it mean after the ICO, Akaiito will be implemented already to these partners? Can you be more specific of these partnerships? If not too much.

I have now a feeling that You a bit misunderstood Akaiito idea, let me try to explain  Smiley
All deals which will happen on Akaiito platform, will happen by C2C business strategy - customer to customer relations. So on Online Market one user will sell products to another user (who has crypto), car will be rented out from Akaiito user to another  Akaiito user and etc. So there wont be any companies selling to users, only users to users.

Therefore when I talk about partnership, I mean cooperation, not companies for platform  Smiley

Please, let me know if smth was unclear.
Thank You!  Smiley

Sooo, AKAIITO is going to be something like ebay but bigger and more developed for the customer to customer service?
I think so, on akaiito platform ypu will be able not only to buy smth, but also to rent a car or a flat, am I right?

Yes, exactly. On Akaiito platform You will be able to sell and buy products, to rent a car or apartments, to get help with services/jobs and to check online map, where will be visible location, where are accepted crypto payments.

Has got Akaiito platform already some partnerships in case of 'crypto payments' solution?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
When are u going to distribute bounty rewards?? within 1 month after ICO? like all other projects do?

Just after ICO. Surely there will be some kinds of delay to calculate the stakes but i think in general everythinh will be pretty fast
Agree...as far as I know the team here is very big and I think they will ba capeble to deliver bounty tokens in time

Bounty tokens will be delivered during 1 week after ICO end, so from 16.04-22.04.18.
Oh okay!! That's an awesome news! I hope the ethereum does not get congested at that time so everything can run smoothly (it really affects many projects). We'll continue to promote this project to the skies
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

as far as I know no...there are plenty projects that are going to do only one things from the big list akaiito is going to do, but in general there is no same projects
It is awesome...Thats mean there is a perfect chance to occupy the empty market. Hope the team would use this chance

Yes, we are  Smiley The first and the best ones - that is how we gonna use that chance  Smiley
Thats great! I have searched for similar projects 2, but I think that your is really the first and the best!
Activity: 126
I am following your project here and I need to say that team is awesome! You are doing a great job, so keep going Akaiito Smiley
copper member
I know that the team said that they are in conversation with 8 exchanges at the momement..Have u make any agreements with any of that exchnages since that time?

I think if there will some new news about exchanges it will be announced ASAP. because for many investors this is very important questions. But i think we need to relax and wait , team doing great job. So lets little wait.
Regards.

Thank You for Your patience!  Smiley Patience regards that topic is exactly what we need  Smiley
copper member

copper member

There are projects, which are planning to implement one part similar to part in Akaiito platform. Honestly, we have searched for something similar: All in One platform with use of crypto payments, but we didnt find any. So if You will find some similar project, then please share, we are curious to see  Smiley
Jump to: