Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 149. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Now there are projects of a new generation of social networks, instant messengers, etc., which use blocking and crypto-currencies. They pretend to drive out the FB and other current leaders. It would be nice to see such a network in integration with our project. This would allow us to interact with our customers on a new level.
It is barely possible for any project to drive out FB or other gigants. However I would like to see how akaiito will try to do that
All the existing project or platform will be replaced soon by crypto projects. Take it from me. And akaiito will be one of the project that replace a lot of already existing
I appreciate your optimism and I would like to agree BUT even if it is possible it will take years to do that..during this time a lot of competitors will arise
and what so?? Akaiito is capeble to beat all the competitors. Why not if the team is spotless?
agree with you, because the technology will growing and the modern era
of course akaiito will be at the forefront of this, many people support the progress of this project
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Now there are projects of a new generation of social networks, instant messengers, etc., which use blocking and crypto-currencies. They pretend to drive out the FB and other current leaders. It would be nice to see such a network in integration with our project. This would allow us to interact with our customers on a new level.
It is barely possible for any project to drive out FB or other gigants. However I would like to see how akaiito will try to do that
All the existing project or platform will be replaced soon by crypto projects. Take it from me. And akaiito will be one of the project that replace a lot of already existing
I appreciate your optimism and I would like to agree BUT even if it is possible it will take years to do that..during this time a lot of competitors will arise
and what so?? Akaiito is capeble to beat all the competitors. Why not if the team is spotless?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What are your plans about future partnerships?? Have u considered any already?

Hello,
We have currently partnerships with law company, design company and IT company. In the future we are definitely considering other co-operations as well, but that will be needed already on the stage of Beta version of platform build up. We will inform community asap about it  Smiley

Does it mean after the ICO, Akaiito will be implemented already to these partners? Can you be more specific of these partnerships? If not too much.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I will follow this project with great interest on this project
Hello and welcome to the AKAIITO project community . This project is really great. Feel free to ask questions here. We will try to help you.
Join AKAIITO official telegram channel there you will find a lot about project
https://t.me/akaiito_community
Regards.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Please I need help on the link to the bounty announcement thread. I want read the rules so i will know how to go about my task. Thanks

Yes, of course. Here You go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyakaiito-use-cryptocurrency-in-your-every-day-life-3-up-to-900k-2804960

Hope You will join us  Smiley
Thanks for the links. Payments will be paid based on total points each week. I am not familiar with this.
Please ask about that on the bounty thread, you surely get answer there.
Activity: 588
have u considered the onther blockchain? not ETH. There are plenty other options around

Skipping ethereum for another blockchain won't be a good idea in my opinion (crypto is highly based on popularity and skipping popularity means you are starting something new which might be difficult) So I'll still go in for Ethereum blockchain
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Glad to hear!  Smiley Thank You for being with us!  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
have u considered the onther blockchain? not ETH. There are plenty other options around

Yes, but remember that ETH is the most recognized in cryptocurrencies and there are so many tokens that project owners may feel less stressful in a case of security.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
copper member
You have a really good team, I would like to join company like yours☺️

Very great to hear that   Smiley Smiley
copper member
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u? have u signed with the the legal agreement or what?

It depends from advisors and their field of expertise  Smiley
With who exactly You mean about legal agreement?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
You have a really good team, I would like to join company like yours☺️
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u? have u signed with the the legal agreement or what?
copper member
The market situation is nor that good now, but I hope that you will get luck in your project!
Yeah but I also think this is also think this time is the best time for anyone to invest. At this time you can purchase more of tokens and I hope by the time the sales are over, market will hopefully be good. Let's hope for the best!

Don't panic guys, even in bad time there will be surely people ready to invest in project such as Akaiito.
That's the good vibes man!! everything will definitely work well for us in this project and in crypto as a whole..I am damn waiting for the sales to hit town so I can secure some tokens into a safe haven.

Sound like a very good plan!  Smiley
copper member
The tokens bought on presale will be distributed immodoately to the investors or only after the whole sale?

Immediately, not only during Pre ICO but during ICO as well. AIC tokens will be on Your wallet straight after transaction is done.
copper member
Guys, for the upcoming ICO, will you consider the current market situation?

Yes, we are currently discussing that in the team. We will come back to community with the decision asap when we conclude.
Thank You for waiting!

Ok will await for that. For some projects consider this too but some do not. Also, will the ICO dates be fixed or any chance to be rescheduled considering the market situation?

No, we are not considering rescheduling for now. We believe in crypto, believe in its fast recovery and that good project is good in any time no matter is it drop or increase  Smiley
When presale will start and how long will it go?

Pre ICO will start on 12.02. and will last 2 weeks until 25.02.
Jump to: