Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 152. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
E-mail from the team:

Hello,

My name is Katja, I am CEO of Akaiito Company. Akaiito is new, but rapidly growing project of platform,
which will give an opportunity to use crypto currency in every day life! Akaiito will be P2P platform using C2C business strategy, 
where crypto holders will be able to spend their crypto and get products/services for that.

Akaiito will include 4 categories:

1. Online Market – users will sell and buy goods (user to user system)

2. Rent – users will lease and rent cars and apartments (user to user system)

3. Services – users will offer and use services/jobs (user to user system)

4. Online Map – in the city of user location on the map will be shown locations of all places,
where is possible to pay with cryptocurrency

Platform will function on blockchain system. Smart contract will be the base for all deals.
Currency of transactions will be AIC token (other cryptocurrencies can be used as well, they will be automatically transferred to AIC token).

More deep dive information You can find on: https://akaiito.io/ .

We would appreciate if You can share with us Your though about the project.
We will be glad to get any feedback: positive will inspire us, constructive will motivate us for further developments and achievements.

We also would like to inform You about early investments Bonus, which we launched before Pre ICO.
It will be valid only during 5 days, before 12.02., when the main Pre ICO will start.
If You see potential in our project, we will be glad to provide You with special bonuses for early investments.

Thank You!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
this project is luck of attention from my point of view..is marketing ongoing? How much money are u spendig for the promotion now per month?

I think more then enough because I have seen a lot of ads about this project. However maybe it is just targeted ads who knows
Merit: 10
this project is luck of attention from my point of view..is marketing ongoing? How much money are u spendig for the promotion now per month?
Merit: 29
What are your plans about future partnerships?? Have u considered any already?
better to postpone partnerships and focus on the ico and project development. imho
I know project has big team..they may do everything like simulataniously Grin
better to postpone partnerships and focus on the ico and project development. imho
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
have u considered the cooperation with crypto cloud providers??
U know most of start ups rely on amazon but there are plenty crypto cloud providers..would not it be btter to rely on them?
I think not yet. All of them are not ready now to handle a lot of traffic. Better to use trust worthy services like amazon

I think there are some perspective companies, we shall believe in new things for the new world, right?  Smiley Of course, we have good old companies, tools etc. and it is so safe to be with them, even though it can be that there is much more potential in new comers, we just need to be more brave and step out from our comfort zone.  Smiley
Yes i agree with you those "trust worthy services like amazon, ebay, booking, google. Are all around the wordl the almost they practically captured the entire market. But there may be something new. Much better and more convenient. And we just need to be bolder and give them  chance.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
U know most of start ups rely on amazon but there are plenty crypto cloud providers..would not it be btter to rely on them?
I think not yet. All of them are not ready now to handle a lot of traffic. Better to use trust worthy services like amazon

I think there are some perspective companies, we shall believe in new things for the new world, right?  Smiley Of course, we have good old companies, tools etc. and it is so safe to be with them, even though it can be that there is much more potential in new comers, we just need to be more brave and step out from our comfort zone.  Smiley
copper member
I wonder if a system like this will cause the rent price to be dependent on the price of BTC and altcoins...

Yes, rent price will depend on the price on exchange market. The price will be fixed at the moment when buyer will choose product/car/apartment and will confirm the booking.
Thank you!  Smiley
thats why the price will fluctuate as market fluctuates..U know it is not very convenient for the consumers

I'll support this idea. Volatility of Crypto-currency is an important feature and it will not change in the near future.

Wait, the rent depends on the digital currency value or on the fiat value? By fixing you mean it is still valued in fiat correct? Like a rent costs $500 and now whatever that is will be determined in the moment of payment? Or will the rent be fixed at for example 0.07 BTC and whatever that is in dollars, you have to pay no matter what?

Let me try to explain  Smiley Currency of payment and therefore for price establishment will be crypto currency. Seller/lessor will have 2 options how to settle price:
1. Make it floating, so it will be connected to exchange and will be changing based on currency rate. It will get fixed, when buyer will book product/car/apartment/service.
2. Make it fixed, so put certain price and make it not dependent on exchange rate, therefore price wont change before product/car/apartment/service will be bought.
Prices will be in AIC.
copper member
Share please the articles where your prpject was mentioned. I really could not find any in the internet

Thats weird, that You couldnt find any in internet, cause google search give quite a lot )

Here are the main channels:
Facebook ➖ https://www.facebook.com/officialakaiito/
Twitter ➖ https://twitter.com/OfficialAkaiito
Instagram ➖ https://www.instagram.com/akaiito.io/
Medium ➖https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn
Reddit➖https://www.reddit.com/user/Akaiito_Official
YouTube➖https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8W1B4wRSzaLe7dDWlPEhOA/featured

Of course, there is a lot of discussions happening live in Telegram, so if You wish to know more about Akaiito, I would recommend Telegram  Smiley https://t.me/akaiito_community
copper member

We are definitely considering that option as well  Smiley
Share please the articles where your prpject was mentioned. I really could not find any in the internet
copper member
What languages will be used for the platform?? Like Java, js, c++ etc?
Mix of languages. It is lije obvious because it is impossible to create proper priject only with jaca or c++
so your project would be multy-functional?

Yes, We will use multi languages, but the main base will be Java with the use of Javascript and different libraries.
copper member
What languages will be used for the platform?? Like Java, js, c++ etc?

Platform will be multi language one, but the base will be Java with the use of Javascript and different libraries.
copper member
What is ur hard cap in eth?? Am I right that if u reach eth hard cap but it wont be the same in USD - ICO will be stopped?
Yes. This is how hard cap works😊 as for hard cap i think it is in eth
What is that hard cap in eth though?

Currently: 20 000 ETH. But by our initial calculations it was connected to AIC with the rate of: 1 ETH = 1 000 AIC, 1 AIC = 0,001 ETH. Now as correlation is different we are looking over on the level of soft and hard cap (possible solution: increase).
copper member
What is ur hard cap in eth?? Am I right that if u reach eth hard cap but it wont be the same in USD - ICO will be stopped?

Yes, our hard cap is in ETH and if we will reach it, then ICO will stop. Based on current price situation of WTH, we are looking into soft and hard cap level and discussing increase of it. We are monitoring the situation and will come back to community immediately if that decision will be taken.
Thank You!
copper member
The market situation is nor that good now, but I hope that you will get luck in your project!
Yeah but I also think this is also think this time is the best time for anyone to invest. At this time you can purchase more of tokens and I hope by the time the sales are over, market will hopefully be good. Let's hope for the best!

Don't panic guys, even in bad time there will be surely people ready to invest in project such as Akaiito.

We think so too. And actually we think, that now is especially good time, cause crypto comunity is more critical with evaluating ICO's where to invest, so investments goes to truly good and needed projects. We believe its gonna be good time for Akaiito! Smiley
copper member
The market situation is nor that good now, but I hope that you will get luck in your project!
Yeah but I also think this is also think this time is the best time for anyone to invest. At this time you can purchase more of tokens and I hope by the time the sales are over, market will hopefully be good. Let's hope for the best!

True. It is the time of thinking long term. It is positive moment for buying with the lower price, cause after this short crisis is over, You will have much more, than You actually spend for. The main, as I always say: no panic, see the big picture!  Smiley
copper member

The market situtation is the same for all project. AKAIITO is very promising project so now at pre-sale is best time to get tokens (i already did this) Now with +60% bonus. there will hume amount of tokens. In week or two ETH price will go up.So need to sit down and relax.
Regards.

Today already look brighter with +30% growth  Smiley We expect the same: approx. 2 weeks and situation will balance out.
copper member
After thinking over the concept of the project, I want to propose for discussion the following plan for the further development of the project. It is necessary to declare that the platform works with both phiatic and crypto currency money. Blockchain will be used as a basic transaction technology. A service consumer can choose what kind of money to pay for a product. If crypto-optimistic forecasts come true, the share of the crypto-currency will grow within the company's revenue. If, however, the problems with legalization of the Crypto-currency are systemic and long-term, the share of the Crypto-currency in the revenue will not grow, but as an option for the consumer it will exist.

Thank You for the idea, serggg! So far we havent been thinking about adding fiat as a on optional method of payment. From one side it would shape up the main idea of Akaiito platform, which is - platform for crypto holders, but from the other side - crypto currency will be available for the payment. Interesting. As I said: we will think about that in the team. Thank You!  Smiley

I'm glad you want to think about it. It's only to the benefit of the project. We must also think that Ebay, AirBnb, Car2go, Fiverr can start using crypto currency. They will do it quickly enough and at low cost. They already think about it, but do not see it attractive in today's conditions.

Can not agree here. The thing is: for the big companies it is much harder to implement new things and go from one thing to another, for the new or smaller companies: flexibility and speed is their huge advantage. I was working in couple giant companies, so I can say it on my own experience: transformation for elephants is not easy at all.
Jump to: