Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 154. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
The market situation is nor that good now, but I hope that you will get luck in your project!

We hope so too  Smiley And we sincerely believe, that market will recover quite soon  Smiley
copper member
AKAIITO sounds japanesse, but suprised to see a lot of russians in the team.

We have multicultural team. But Akaiito is truly coming from Japanese language and it means Red Thread. Red Thread which will unite in one platform all crypto holders to use their crypto in every day life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

In the jurisdiction of which country is your company?

Estonian jurisdiction

How much is Estonia liberal to crypto-currencies?

I would name it: liberal  Smiley Estonia is the first country planning to release own token: estcoin. Of course, not everyone in EU are up to it, but at least the idea is there, what shows good attitude for crypto implementation.

And how does the project team relate to the harsh news from China?

Do You mean how we are related to those news or our opinion about news?
If You wanted to know our opinion about it, then You can check our article on Medium, just yesterday posted it  Smiley : https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn/what-doesnt-kill-makes-stronger-6047e8b4c370

The whole world is now looking at China. If their experience is recognized as positive, many countries will apply it.
The meaning of your article is that even China will not be able to break the positive cryptorend, because there are liberal countries (crypto-offshores). But do not forget about the United States. If they begin an aggressive struggle with the crypto currency, the offshore may not remain for obvious reasons.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The market situation is nor that good now, but I hope that you will get luck in your project!
copper member
Guys, for the upcoming ICO, will you consider the current market situation?

Yes, we are currently discussing that in the team. We will come back to community with the decision asap when we conclude.
Thank You for waiting!
copper member
Could I earn any profit on your platform? Any features like referal or smth?

Not directly from platform, but during ICO: yes. We have Friends bonus, which will work on referral system. Here is short overview:

Friends Bonus. Valid for Pre ICO & ICO
Investor, when attracting new partner into the project, will get bonus: 2% from total invested amounted. In one condition: value invested by new partner should be bigger, than amount invested by investor himself. Minimum purchase for participation in Friends Bonus is 5 ETH.

copper member
What is ur partner bank??
I mean u have to have the agreement with a bank for the purpose of cashing out some crypto to fiat when it is needed

We are not planning to withdraw a lot of money to fiat, only for some cooperations where crypto is not accepted. Otherwise, we will pay in crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Could I earn any profit on your platform? Any features like referal or smth?
I think no. At least not planned yet. However such option could be implemented later. IMHO
So, are there going to be sth like buy-back program or dividens share to holders?
copper member
How devs would get profit from this project? Okay, they make an ICO, delivered the perfect project and what then? how devs would make money then?
Fees will be their profit. project will be in a use and there will be a lot of trans that will generate a lot of fees that would used as a profit for the team. Quite simple
So the only way to get profits for the team are fees?? Thats it?
well, yes..However team has some more ways how to monetize their project, from my point of view only fees

Yes, You are correct  Smiley fee % will be the profit earn for the company.
copper member
How devs would get profit from this project? Okay, they make an ICO, delivered the perfect project and what then? how devs would make money then?

After platform will be fully operating and having mass adoption, company will get profit for transaction fee, which will be in the end 2% (3% fee - 1% cash back = 2% final fee).

copper member
Could someone clarify: do u accept fiat during token sale?? Like paypal or wire transfers? Thx
Only crypto. U know accepting fiat is not very convenient and it requires a lot of documents.

So true  Smiley
copper member
Could someone clarify: do u accept fiat during token sale?? Like paypal or wire transfers? Thx

We are now on final stage of consultations with our lawyers regarding that topic. There are some law questions to be solved, what hopefully will happen  Smiley
We will come back to community with final answer as soon as we will decide what is possible and effective to do.

copper member
What are you doing with unsold tokens?

Burn for sure. U know it is like common practice already. It will also decrease the total supply
Better to airdrop)) community would appreciate that for sure

You both are wrong, there will be no unsold tokens after end of crowdsale. AKAIITO smart contract works like - the tokens will be released only when they are bought.
Here quote from team member.
"There won’t be any unsold tokens. Our smart contract logic is build the way, that tokens will released only at the moment when they are bought and until the amount will achieve its maximum of 30 mil. AIC tokens. So nothing will need to be burned "

So no need to panic. All be ok. No airdrop and no burned tokens!
Regards.

The team might have invented a new solution to the unsold token problem, haven't heard of this before.
Question: what if the maximum of 30 million AIC tokens won't be achieved?

If the maximum of 30 million of AIC tokens wont be reached, then nothing will happen, ICO will be ended and the amount will be what it will be.  Smiley
copper member

In the jurisdiction of which country is your company?

Estonian jurisdiction

How much is Estonia liberal to crypto-currencies?

I would name it: liberal  Smiley Estonia is the first country planning to release own token: estcoin. Of course, not everyone in EU are up to it, but at least the idea is there, what shows good attitude for crypto implementation.

Is this token planned by the government? And is it confirmed?

Do You mean estcoin? I think, it was some kind of green light for that, cause it is actually project from one of government departments, but I am not sure that there is in final confirmation, that it will be released. I think, You could read more articles about that topic in Internet to make sure how it is Smiley
copper member
Very like the approach the team is doing this ICO. Really awesome. When market recovers it will skyrocket
How could it skyrocket if it would not be traded in the next few month?? Or u mean skyrocketibg as a getting attention from potential investors??

I think here meant ICO by itself and attention from crypto community and investors.
copper member
Very like the approach the team is doing this ICO. Really awesome. When market recovers it will skyrocket

I hope, that our skyrocket'ing starts earlier than that  Smiley
copper member
What country are u going to pay special attention to?
I mean investors from what country??
The team will be targeting the global market. There is no sense to pay special attention to only one specific market

It is like obvious. Nevertheless team firstly has to focus on some specifuc countries and their markets and only then start expanding

We are having focus on all our users and investors. But if to specify the main markets, where we will go to investors road trip, then it will be Asia and to conferences we will go to mostly Europe.
copper member
What country are u going to pay special attention to?
I mean investors from what country??

We are trying to pay attention to all our users and investors  Smiley For investors road trip we will go to Asia, to conferences we will go to Europe.
copper member
I wish strong nerves to all cryptomaniacs

Do You mean because of latest news and crypto price trend? I would wish the same and patience  Smiley
copper member
Do u have any plans to be integrated  shapeshift?? We are considering such option

Do You mean for ICO? Yes, we will have ShapeShift integrated.
Jump to: