Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 155. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
 AKAIITO sounds japanesse, but suprised to see a lot of russians in the team.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
What are you doing with unsold tokens?

Burn for sure. U know it is like common practice already. It will also decrease the total supply

No, actually not in our case.
We wont have any unsold tokens. Our smart contract logic is build the way, that tokens will be released only at the moment when they are bought and the process will continue until max amount of 3 000 000 of AIC tokens will be reached.
copper member
What are you doing with unsold tokens?

We wont have any unsold tokens. Our smart contract logic is build the way, that tokens will be released only at the moment when they are bought and the process will continue until max amount of 3 000 000 of AIC tokens will be reached.
copper member
After thinking over the concept of the project, I want to propose for discussion the following plan for the further development of the project. It is necessary to declare that the platform works with both phiatic and crypto currency money. Blockchain will be used as a basic transaction technology. A service consumer can choose what kind of money to pay for a product. If crypto-optimistic forecasts come true, the share of the crypto-currency will grow within the company's revenue. If, however, the problems with legalization of the Crypto-currency are systemic and long-term, the share of the Crypto-currency in the revenue will not grow, but as an option for the consumer it will exist.

Thank You for the idea, serggg! So far we havent been thinking about adding fiat as a on optional method of payment. From one side it would shape up the main idea of Akaiito platform, which is - platform for crypto holders, but from the other side - crypto currency will be available for the payment. Interesting. As I said: we will think about that in the team. Thank You!  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Guys, for the upcoming ICO, will you consider the current market situation?
copper member
Strong team and a dedicated site. I will follow the development of the project. Wink

Thank You for the support! We are glad that You like the project  Smiley I will pass positive feedback to our web design team  Smiley
copper member
Ur hardcap is fixed in eth or usd?? U know it will be to hard to reach hard cap if it is fixed in USD
In USD as far as i know. But keep in mind presale only starts in a month aprox. There is enough time to recover

Pre Ico starts actually after 6 days already  Smiley ICO will start in a month, on 10.03.
We are connected to ETH
Activity: 210
How the platform will work in country where the problems with legalization of the Crypto-currency are not solved yet? Will it works with fiat money?
copper member
Ur hardcap is fixed in eth or usd?? U know it will be to hard to reach hard cap if it is fixed in USD

It is fixed to ETH
copper member

In the jurisdiction of which country is your company?

Estonian jurisdiction

How much is Estonia liberal to crypto-currencies?

I would name it: liberal  Smiley Estonia is the first country planning to release own token: estcoin. Of course, not everyone in EU are up to it, but at least the idea is there, what shows good attitude for crypto implementation.

And how does the project team relate to the harsh news from China?

Do You mean how we are related to those news or our opinion about news?
If You wanted to know our opinion about it, then You can check our article on Medium, just yesterday posted it  Smiley : https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn/what-doesnt-kill-makes-stronger-6047e8b4c370
Activity: 126
With a project like thus, I can boldly say the futurevis bright for crypto currency. I will urge everyone to get courage and invest when the sales start
you just said what I was thinking about! Akaiito is a future of cryptocurrency
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
With a project like thus, I can boldly say the futurevis bright for crypto currency. I will urge everyone to get courage and invest when the sales start
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
What is ur partner bank??
I mean u have to have the agreement with a bank for the purpose of cashing out some crypto to fiat when it is needed

I think it is not the thing the investors should care about. It is like personal info for the project and there is no urgent need for its disclosure
Disagree...I think investors have the right to know literally all the info about the project including jurisdiction and agreements with diffrernt authorities etc

The platform would operate in crypto, so why would they need to exchange it to fiat? Also, banks are not exchanging crypto to fiat (at least at this point), there are crypto exchanges for that.
Activity: 406
Could ur project be done without smart contracts?
Im just curious could u be based on other platform, not the ETH??
Activity: 31
which phase of the roadmap are you? do you have any working application  in place?
Could I earn any profit on your platform? Any features like referal or smth?
I think no. At least not planned yet. However such option could be implemented later. IMHO
actually it could not be considered ad ref prohram..it could be just bonuses for the friends inviting, it is just loyalty program
I think no. At least not planned yet. However such option could be implemented later. IMHO
Merit: 29
I mean u have to have the agreement with a bank for the purpose of cashing out some crypto to fiat when it is needed

I think it is not the thing the investors should care about. It is like personal info for the project and there is no urgent need for its disclosure
Disagree...I think investors have the right to know literally all the info about the project including jurisdiction and agreements with diffrernt authorities etc
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Jump to: