Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 158. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
When presale start?? And how long ur ICO will go? Thank u

Pre ICO starts on 12.02. and will last 14 days until 25.02.18.
ICO will start on 10.03. and will last 37 days until 15.03.18.

what is the hard cap for preico and how much tokens allocated for the preico sale?

Hard cap for Pre ICO is 1 000 ETH. For Pre ICO will be release 1 000 000 AIC tokens.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Tell me please, what exchanges do you want to be listed on?
The team can not disscuss listing on exchanges due to the legal restrictions. But Im pretty sure they will do all their best to be listed on all top knock exchnages

Exactly  Smiley And due to ethical part of question as well, it would be misleading and manipulating if we would start to announce something already now, without final confirmations.
Okay, I will wait for your news) good luck!
copper member
The team can not disscuss listing on exchanges due to the legal restrictions. But Im pretty sure they will do all their best to be listed on all top knock exchnages

Exactly  Smiley And due to ethical part of question as well, it would be misleading and manipulating if we would start to announce something already now, without final confirmations.
Nevertheless could u at least give us a few hints what exchanges are u communication at the moment? Grin

Unfortunately, not  Smiley We are value driven company and we are fully following our company visions regarding trustful relations between Akaiito and our users. First rule of trust for us is not to share misleading and not confirmed information. As we haven't confirmed all final details yet with exchanges, we can not talk about it yet.
Hope, You understand and can wait for the news to come!  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

what is the hard cap for preico and how much tokens allocated for the preico sale?

There will be 1 million AIC tokens available during the pre-ICO with the price 1000 AIC = 1 ETH and bonus 60%.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

In the jurisdiction of which country is your company?
Estonian. it was answered here multiple times already
Activity: 50

In the jurisdiction of which country is your company?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Nevertheless could u at least give us a few hints what exchanges are u communication at the moment? Grin
copper member
Going through this project, it really look great and attractive especially uniting 4 areas of businesses which are Online Market, Online Rent, Online Services and Map. I will like to know if AKAIITO has already have these 4 core areas of businesses in place or planning to be in partnership with some other project/company?

We will launch platform fully by our own. Of course, we will have partnerships and cooperations, but just in some parts of the project.
Glad, that You like the project  Smiley
copper member

copper member

Unfortunately, we can not announce it yet. Akaiito is announcing smth only when it is 100% solid and agreed, not to do misleading and manipulation. We are currently in dialogues with exchanges, but there is not yet final agreement reached. We are aiming to be on all top exchanges (approx. 5 of them). We will confirm the list, when it will be 100% ready and confirmed from both sides.
Hope You understand! Smiley
copper member
How can u ensure investors that bought tokens with 60% discount not to sell tokens immidiately after the excahnge listing?

We can not. And, definitely, some of them will sell AIC tokens to get the profit immediately. But, of course, there will be traders who will wait until coin will strengthen and grow. To avoid massive selling of Pre ICO tokens, which can influence AIC price and capitalization, we have limited down Pre ICO tokens maximum to 1 000 000 AIC tokens.
Going through this project, it really look great and attractive especially uniting 4 areas of businesses which are Online Market, Online Rent, Online Services and Map. I will like to know if AKAIITO has already have these 4 core areas of businesses in place or planning to be in partnership with some other project/company?
The goal is having all in the place but it is impossible from the start...Firstly there will be different cooperations I think but then it will be possible to bacome independent project
copper member
The project looks strong..Share please the articles where your prpject was mentioned. I could not find any in the web

Hello,
We are listed in quite many social media resources. I will give You couple main one  Smiley:
Medium: https://medium.com/@akaiitotallinn
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialAkaiito
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialakaiito/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Akaiito_Official/
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/akaiito.io/
On Official website You can find more sources of articles about Akaiito: https://akaiito.io/

Hello thanks for this message. i already in your telegram channel, now i will follow your Twitter and Facebook social pages.  This project is really great , wish to know all latest updates.
Regards.

Great to hear! Smiley We will try to keep You posted with all latest news, so You won't get bored  Smiley
copper member

Activity: 285
How can u ensure investors that bought tokens with 60% discount not to sell tokens immidiately after the excahnge listing?
I think here will be lock in period in smart contract code, so immidiate dumping will be impossible
I m very doubtful there will be lockin period for big investors. They may be asked oraly not to dump but no code restrictions I think
The team has said they are in negotiation with all top exchanges now and they will make announcment as soon as listing at any exchange is being confirmed
Merit: 22
Activity: 126
Jump to: