Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 157. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I wish strong nerves to all cryptomaniacs
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do u have any plans to be integrated  shapeshift?? We are considering such option
Merit: 11
What are you doing with unsold tokens?

Burn for sure. U know it is like common practice already. It will also decrease the total supply
Better to airdrop)) community would appreciate that for sure
I have heard about airdrop too, guess that its a really good way
Nothing good in airdrop at all. It is just money wasting for the team. Airdrop is mostly fir bounty hunters, not for the project believers
Indeed! Only bounty hunters really like airdrops. The real investors and persons which believe in project's success dont need airdrop. Imho

Burn for sure. U know it is like common practice already. It will also decrease the total supply
Nothing good in airdrop at all. It is just money wasting for the team. Airdrop is mostly fir bounty hunters, not for the project believers
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Merit: 22

After thinking over the concept of the project, I want to propose for discussion the following plan for the further development of the project. It is necessary to declare that the platform works with both phiatic and crypto currency money. Blockchain will be used as a basic transaction technology. A service consumer can choose what kind of money to pay for a product. If crypto-optimistic forecasts come true, the share of the crypto-currency will grow within the company's revenue. If, however, the problems with legalization of the Crypto-currency are systemic and long-term, the share of the Crypto-currency in the revenue will not grow, but as an option for the consumer it will exist.
Activity: 288
Merit: 13
Strong team and a dedicated site. I will follow the development of the project. Wink
Merit: 29
Ur hardcap is fixed in eth or usd?? U know it will be to hard to reach hard cap if it is fixed in USD
In USD as far as i know. But keep in mind presale only starts in a month aprox. There is enough time to recover
Merit: 10
Ur hardcap is fixed in eth or usd?? U know it will be to hard to reach hard cap if it is fixed in USD
Activity: 288
Merit: 13

In the jurisdiction of which country is your company?

Estonian jurisdiction

How much is Estonia liberal to crypto-currencies?

I would name it: liberal  Smiley Estonia is the first country planning to release own token: estcoin. Of course, not everyone in EU are up to it, but at least the idea is there, what shows good attitude for crypto implementation.
it's great to hear it Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Estonian jurisdiction

As far as I have heard, Estonia is very liberal to all crypto, they have a really positive jurisdiction now

Estonian jurisdiction

I would name it: liberal  Smiley Estonia is the first country planning to release own token: estcoin. Of course, not everyone in EU are up to it, but at least the idea is there, what shows good attitude for crypto implementation.

And how does the project team relate to the harsh news from China?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Estonian jurisdiction

copper member
I can't find your project on icobench... is the AKAIITO there?

Hopefully will be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, we just submitted a request today. Usually acceptance takes one day, so let's check tomorrow  Smiley

Estonian jurisdiction

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I can't find your project on icobench... is the AKAIITO there?
copper member

Estonian jurisdiction
Jump to: