Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 87. (Read 21187 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
What is the minimum purchase? And how long does it take to get the tokens?

Minimum purchase is 0,005 ETH. You will get tokens straight away after transaction is done.
copper member
What are the methods of payment?May I contribute with Dash?By the way fiat is accepted?

You can contribute in Ethereum, Bitcoin and LTC (possibly more coins as payment method will be included). Yes, fiat will be accepted as well.
copper member
Hi there. Do u have KYC verification?If yes how to pass it? Each ICO has different terms

You need to pass KYC verification only if Your investment is more than 10 000 USD, if amount of investment is less than 10 000 USD then no need for KYC passing
copper member
What project this ICO is challenging?Just currious how big chances it has on the market, what are the competitors etc. The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!
The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!So no project would challenge this ICO and team has a great opportunity to occupy the market. Hope the will use this advantage cause such situation with no competitors would not be so long
Very true statement. It is only matter of time when direct competitors will appear. Hope till then project would dominate the market and make the rules on it
Not enough time for that. Imho. Market domination is a thing that possible only in a few years

I would say, that here is important not the one who will be First, but the one who will be First Best  Smiley
copper member
What project this ICO is challenging?Just currious how big chances it has on the market, what are the competitors etc. The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!

There are some big companies, who we take more as business role models, than competitors. For example eBay for Market Place. We will work b similar business model, only for crypto world.
copper member
I see the point that project itself is very promising and probably ICO will be successful. But no matter how big hype arond i think there will be leftover tokens. And i would like to know what will happen to them?

Actually there won't be leftover tokens. Logic of our smart contract works the way, that tokens are created only when they are bought. So based on the need release. Fair system.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
The token is already traded on hitbtc if u did not know. Or it has not set yet??I need clarification
The first exchange will be Binance
Is this a confirmed information or just a simple rumors?  Roll Eyes
It's all just fantasy about Binance. With regard to Hitbtc, there're a lot of tokens with similar symbols AIC (abbreviation, if you like): Aitheon, Aviation Insurance Chain...
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The token is already traded on hitbtc if u did not know. Or it has not set yet??I need clarification

Is this a confirmed information or just a simple rumors?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Has it been confirmed or you're speculating? Usually, such information is rarely announced in advance, especially when pre-ICO hasn't even started yet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Dont u have any problems with sec??U know the project is complex with complete legal structure...
Legal structure is almost the same for all ICOs. Imho. I think project will never have any problems with SEC as it has utility token. I think project will never have any problems with SEC as it has utility token
It does not affect the legal part at all as sec rules are like worldwide. Nevertheless I agree there will be no problem and token will be easily listed in exchanges
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
How is it possible to set amount in circulation if sale is still live?Unsold tokens will be burned and it will decrease the supply a lot. And the amount tokens in circulation will be changed

The token sale hasn't even started yet, you probably mixed it up with something else, Akaiito tokens are not on exchanges yet.
As for the burning of the tokens, there won't be any unsold tokens left, since Akaiito will release tokens only in case they are bought, so no need to burn anything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Dont u have any problems with sec??U know the project is complex with complete legal structure...
Legal structure is almost the same for all ICOs. Imho. I think project will never have any problems with SEC as it has utility token. I think project will never have any problems with SEC as it has utility token
Merit: 29
Merit: 11
What wallets are recomended??Dont want to loose my tokens investing from the wrong wallet
All wallets where u own private key is suitable. Keep in mind also not to invest from exchange. Otherwise u may loose tokens
What wallets are recomended??Dont want to loose my tokens investing from the wrong wallet
How is it possible to set amount in circulation if sale is still live?Unsold tokens will be burned and it will decrease the supply a lot. And the amount tokens in circulation will be changed
Do you accept buyers from every country? The US investors may participate??
As it utility token yes BUT i still recommend u to contact local authorities for more info.
As a matter of fact i dont know why us investors are restricted in different ICOs. It is impossible to track them or smth. The whole crypto is about decentralization and financial freedom but even now some kind of restrictions. Crazy
U wanna crypto anarchy without any kind of regulations and restrictions?)It is just beginning. More rules and regulations from different countries are on the way
Do you accept buyers from every country? The US investors may participate??
As it utility token yes BUT i still recommend u to contact local authorities for more info.
As a matter of fact i dont know why us investors are restricted in different ICOs. It is impossible to track them or smth. The whole crypto is about decentralization and financial freedom but even now some kind of restrictions. Crazy
Pages:
Jump to: