Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 85. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I can't find your website.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
how much minimum do you need to assemble to run the campaign?

If you mean the soft cap, then it's 1000 ETH. That's the minimum the Akaiito team is aiming for in order to develop the project successfully.

And how much more do you need to collect?

As stated, 1000eth in the soft cap. That would be enough to develop the project. More than 1000eth, will probably help to speed up the development and marketing.
The market has crashed and ETH price also. Would it affect ur hard cap somehow??Maybe you would change it or smth?

If eth crashed, the it would be more affordable thus investors can buy more. And whateverbit is, if we really belive in this project, it will not matter much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

If you mean the soft cap, then it's 1000 ETH. That's the minimum the Akaiito team is aiming for in order to develop the project successfully.

And how much more do you need to collect?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 308
Akaiito has Crypto map section with offline service accepted crypto. What about online services? Are you planning to add section for them in the future?
Activity: 406
What country are u going to pay special attention to?I mean investors from which countries?
Worldwide adoption - it is the aim of the project. No need to specify some countries. However there are few that would be better to neglect in the way of promotion. It is like African countries
I would disagree. If we are speaking about marketing and pr it would be wise to allocate the major part of budget for pr on the top countries. Japan, the USA, Europe etc. That ones where blockchain is popular enough. Otherwise pr would not be effective and it would be only wasting of pr budget
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What country are u going to pay special attention to?I mean investors from which countries?
Worldwide adoption - it is the aim of the project. No need to specify some countries. However there are few that would be better to neglect in the way of promotion. It is like African countries
What project this ICO is challenging?Just currious how big chances it has on the market, what are the competitors etc. The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!

There are some big companies, who we take
more as business role models, than competitors. For example eBay for Market Place. We will work b similar business model, only for crypto world.
If Ebay suddenly accept crypto? How do you think could you make competition?

As I said: EBay is not directly a competitor, cause EBay operated on fiat and we will operate on crypto, but we are taking them as business model, so C2C business model (user to user relations)
Today on fiat, tomorrow on crypto)..As I know, for example, Amazon think about crypto accepting.
That's true. They're thinking about using ctypto sometime in the future. As I always say that crypto has come to stay. Very soon all these big companies will start using crypto
Yeah.Blockchain technology will bring diferrent level and dimension to business entities. Its not about creating your own token, they can just use this technology by adopting viable platforms wherein which traditional systems may be migrated. Blockchain will increase the efficiency and transparency of business transactions, its just amatter of time.
The market has crashed and ETH price also. Would it affect ur hard cap somehow??Maybe you would change it or smth?
Hold strong guys! We all will be on the moon till the end of this year. As for hc there is no need to change it as all the market can easily rebounce in a week or even faster
What revenue is expected?Lets say in some years after realese
Could it be considered as cash flow??By the way what the team is going to do with that revenue? Just curious
The token is already traded on hitbtc if u did not know. Or it has not set yet??I need clarification

The first exchange will be Binance

Has it been confirmed or you're speculating? Usually, such information is rarely announced in advance, especially when pre-ICO hasn't even started yet.

Well, the organizers themselves talked about this, but it's not for sure!
What revenue is expected?Lets say in some years after realese
Merit: 22
Whats about event psrticipation??I dont see any news or reports from the event. Team has not attended any?
As I know they have firstly finish the ICO and only then go somewhere. Whats the sense of attending any event of the stage if ICO?
Project promotion, no? The presentation for big private investors. Sharing the experience with different teams, looking for advisors etc. There are a lot of benefits attending any event even during ICO
But u have forgotten about the price the team has to pay to participate somewhere. U know mostly it is really big money. Does it have sense when team is pressed for money? Very doubtful
Im not familiar with sums. How much the participation costs? In average
U know the price for participation in each event is different. But in average 10-20 thousands dollars. If we take into consideration that only one event it is not enough and 4-5 is needed then we have big money to pay
Sorting out the events it is possible to choose 3 the most important event and attend them. Nevertheless i think it is better to focus on digital marketing. It will allow to cover much bigger audience of potential investors
As I see the team has focused exactly on that
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What project this ICO is challenging?Just currious how big chances it has on the market, what are the competitors etc. The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!

There are some big companies, who we take
more as business role models, than competitors. For example eBay for Market Place. We will work b similar business model, only for crypto world.
If Ebay suddenly accept crypto? How do you think could you make competition?

As I said: EBay is not directly a competitor, cause EBay operated on fiat and we will operate on crypto, but we are taking them as business model, so C2C business model (user to user relations)
Today on fiat, tomorrow on crypto)..As I know, for example, Amazon think about crypto accepting.
That's true. They're thinking about using ctypto sometime in the future. As I always say that crypto has come to stay. Very soon all these big companies will start using crypto
Whats about event psrticipation??I dont see any news or reports from the event. Team has not attended any?
As I know they have firstly finish the ICO and only then go somewhere. Whats the sense of attending any event of the stage if ICO?
Project promotion, no? The presentation for big private investors. Sharing the experience with different teams, looking for advisors etc. There are a lot of benefits attending any event even during ICO
But u have forgotten about the price the team has to pay to participate somewhere. U know mostly it is really big money. Does it have sense when team is pressed for money? Very doubtful
Im not familiar with sums. How much the participation costs? In average
U know the price for participation in each event is different. But in average 10-20 thousands dollars. If we take into consideration that only one event it is not enough and 4-5 is needed then we have big money to pay
Sorting out the events it is possible to choose 3 the most important event and attend them. Nevertheless i think it is better to focus on digital marketing. It will allow to cover much bigger audience of potential investors
Pages:
Jump to: