Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 91. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How many tokens will be allocated for the team?And how long will they be vested?By the way, ur advisors will also get the bunch of tokens?
As for advisors, Surely yes. And they will get truly enough. Im aware they will dump all the tokens after the listing
How many tokens will be allocated for the team?And how long will they be vested?By the way, ur advisors will also get the bunch of tokens?
How much the market are u targeting is estimated?And what percentage of that market u gonna occupy?
I dont know the exact numbers but it is billions of dollars for sure. As for the part this project could taken it is unpredictable thing. Better to be ready for the lowest part but hope for the biggest one
Nice strategy ;DTo be honest I dont expect big gains from this project in the first year after realese. It is mostly long term project.
The market occupying it is the thing that happens immidiately after realese. Then only the % of that occupying is changing
Merit: 22
How much the market are u targeting is estimated?And what percentage of that market u gonna occupy?
I dont know the exact numbers but it is billions of dollars for sure. As for the part this project could taken it is unpredictable thing. Better to be ready for the lowest part but hope for the biggest one
Nice strategy ;DTo be honest I dont expect big gains from this project in the first year after realese. It is mostly long term project.
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
As for competitors.. Do u have any?Just wanna check their experience and success to estimate the real potential ur project has. It could be not only blockchain related projects
Threre are no competitors here thats why it is hard to estimate the project's success. When i having decided to invest here the team was the trigger. They are professional enough and it is the key to success
Good team it is perfect but u know it is just words. Where can i check it? Previous blockchain project?

As I know team has not experienced with crypto projects yet. But they have been working in IT sector for a long time and thats why they could deliver this project properly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As for competitors.. Do u have any?Just wanna check their experience and success to estimate the real potential ur project has. It could be not only blockchain related projects
Threre are no competitors here thats why it is hard to estimate the project's success. When i having decided to invest here the team was the trigger. They are professional enough and it is the key to success
Good team it is perfect but u know it is just words. Where can i check it? Previous blockchain project?
Activity: 490
Activity: 588
The team is doing really great and effective work with project promotion and developing overall.Go ahead!!
that's true!! i have joined many projects but this team, they are exceptional. Very responsive and attentive, and they have not stopped ever since the beginning. They do really well to promote AKAIITO
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Hello. Seems to be a promising project, what do you think exchanges will be used after ICO ends? Thanks, and good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
will u hire more people after ICO?As for me it is urgently needed for such big project.How many team members do u have now?
I think admins or managers can not comment on that is solely up to the higher management .However I agree that the project needs more devs everything to be done in time
What is the sense of hundreds employees here??Better to have 10-20 profesdional full stack devs and thats it. At least I think so
Who is speaking about hundreds empleyees?? 10-20 will be enough for sure
Hundreds employees? With the project still in ICO phase? That not make sense  Huh
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Are you using KYC?

KYC is used in case if invested amount is more than 10 000 USD. If amount of investment is less than 10 000 USD, then KYC is not obligated.
If somebody is a bounty campaign participant, do that exact person need to fill KYC form?

Noup, no need for KYC for Bounty campaign  Smiley
copper member
Will akkaito market have arbitrage like in aliexpress or paypal? If, for example, I received broken goods. How to solve this situation?

System of transaction confirmation on Akaiito platform will be very fair and secure. Buyer, when getting the delivery will need to scan QR code for final deal confirmation. Only then tokens will be transferred to seller. So, actually buyer will be able to make a first check of the product quality and if it is broken, then not to scan QR code and delivery will be sent back.
As well during first year after Akaiito launch we will have special department dealing with conflict situations. After we will find all the best solutions for conflict situations, this department is planned to be dismissed.

Thanks for such detailed response. Very interesting idea with QR code. Lets see how it will work.
By the way, who will make delivery function?

And who will oversee buyers scanning the code? The delivery service? Otherwise buyers could abuse the system by not scanning the code and not returning goods.

Majority of carrier companies are already using QR codes system for delivery confirmation. We as well are having one very interesting idea ... to make our our global carrier company, which will work based on blockchain and will service Akaiito platform Smiley
copper member
Will akkaito market have arbitrage like in aliexpress or paypal? If, for example, I received broken goods. How to solve this situation?

System of transaction confirmation on Akaiito platform will be very fair and secure. Buyer, when getting the delivery will need to scan QR code for final deal confirmation. Only then tokens will be transferred to seller. So, actually buyer will be able to make a first check of the product quality and if it is broken, then not to scan QR code and delivery will be sent back.
As well during first year after Akaiito launch we will have special department dealing with conflict situations. After we will find all the best solutions for conflict situations, this department is planned to be dismissed.

Thanks for such detailed response. Very interesting idea with QR code. Lets see how it will work.
By the way, who will make delivery function?

Buyers and sellers can agree on the carrier company by themselves, but Akaiito will advice companies, which will be checked from our side and recommended as the best ones.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Are you using KYC?

KYC is used in case if invested amount is more than 10 000 USD. If amount of investment is less than 10 000 USD, then KYC is not obligated.
If somebody is a bounty campaign participant, do that exact person need to fill KYC form?
copper member
will u hire more people after ICO?As for me it is urgently needed for such big project.How many team members do u have now?

We have quite many people working on Akaiito already now. 9 people are working full time on the project and approx. 30 people working in outsource and part time. We will definitely enlarge team after ICO. Now we are actually already starting to expand Technical Department and searching for Software developers and Blockchain architectures.
copper member
Are you using KYC?

copper member
Any deadline when product has to be launched?I mean the max time when project will be realesed.

The final version of platform will be released on December 2018. Before that there will be 2 beta versions: 1st one with Online Market is planned for March/April, 2nd one full Beta version is planned for July 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: