Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 88. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Do you accept buyers from every country? The US investors may participate??
As it utility token yes BUT i still recommend u to contact local authorities for more info.
Merit: 11
Do you accept buyers from every country? The US investors may participate??
Merit: 29
Any news where the token will be listed first?I heard some rumors with exact exchange names but better the team share the names by their own.If there are any agreements for sure
All rumors are literally rumors. If there are any confirmed new im sure team would share it with us. There are no reasons to hide any new. Hope u understand that
Rumors are not being born for nothing)) there should be some reasons. I think team has smth to share with the audience. They just hiding as it better suits thei marketing plan or smth similar
Nice theory but Im doubtful. Better to attract attention as soon as posdible not wait the high time otherwise it could be to late
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Any news where the token will be listed first?I heard some rumors with exact exchange names but better the team share the names by their own.If there are any agreements for sure
All rumors are literally rumors. If there are any confirmed new im sure team would share it with us. There are no reasons to hide any new. Hope u understand that
Rumors are not being born for nothing)) there should be some reasons. I think team has smth to share with the audience. They just hiding as it better suits thei marketing plan or smth similar
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Activity: 588
I see the point that project itself is very promising and probably ICO will be successful. But no matter how big hype arond i think there will be leftover tokens. And i would like to know what will happen to them?
Burned. it will decrease supply a lot. Hope price will increase
If the AKAIITO team will burn unsold tokens, then it will be good for the investors, because as you said the supply will decrease, and when more people adopt the AKAIITO platform and demand increases, then the price will fly to the moon!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
What project this ICO is challenging?Just currious how big chances it has on the market, what are the competitors etc. The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!
There are always competitors on the market. But if you have something unique, some features, that competitors doesn't have, you the boss. It seems, AKAIITO has such features.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i wish the best in this project, it's a very amazing startup Wink
Activity: 143
I've seen projects that provide rental services, online maps, but all separately. you are different in that you have everything together and therefore you are better. Congratulations. I hope everything will be as planned
What are the methods of payment?May I contribute with Dash?By the way fiat is accepted?
You can check FAQ) https://akaiito.io/faq/
Pre ICO: ETH
ICO: ETH, BTC, LTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
What is the minimum purchase? And how long does it take to get the tokens?
Minimum purchase 10 AIC = 0,01 ETH
The tokens will be distributed after ICO. I think, nobody knows, how long it will take. Maybe month, or two.
Icobench saying about 18th of April, so this may be probably last day of the main sale period.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Why dont you have a capped token sale?How can I know if there too many tokens and this will be a good buy?

If you mean soft cap and hard cap, then Akaiito token sale has both. Soft cap is 1000 ETH, while hard cap is 20 000 ETH.
Well, everybody has different expectations when they invest, but do your research and based on that you can decide whether to invest or not.
Merit: 110
Minimum purchase 10 AIC = 0,01 ETH
The tokens will be distributed after ICO. I think, nobody knows, how long it will take. Maybe month, or two.
Activity: 588
Oh you can watch one of their videos on the website and you'll get a feel of how the user interface will be like! The trading, Renting, maps and all the other services, and how they are integrated. I can't wait for the app to launch
Me too). I would like to test beta if the team will make such opportunity!)
Akaiito is a way of security
These are smart smart contracts (automation)
This is a peer-to-peer P2P (decentralized communication model)
This is a decentralized function
This is a mobile feature (application to your mobile phone)
This is a cash return and an incentive reward program in which the buyer receives 1% of the purchase amount. I really want to try !!
Very good summary about the project. The AKAIITO platform has been created to enable users make use of their cryptocurrencies.
Why dont you have a capped token sale?How can I know if there too many tokens and this will be a good buy?
Merit: 29
What are the methods of payment?May I contribute with Dash?By the way fiat is accepted?
As far as I know eth only. As for fiat, I dont see any sense in that. It requires a lot of docs and following the law. It is complicated a little bit
Not at all. But it will definitely add more trust to the project
As far as I know eth only. As for fiat, I dont see any sense in that. It requires a lot of docs and following the law. It is complicated a little bit
Activity: 434
I think it's a worthwhile project, I invest in it too!
Pages:
Jump to: