Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 89. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What are the methods of payment?May I contribute with Dash?By the way fiat is accepted?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I see the point that project itself is very promising and probably ICO will be successful. But no matter how big hype arond i think there will be leftover tokens. And i would like to know what will happen to them?

There won't be any unsold tokens as tokens will be released only when they are bought, so no worries about it.
Hi there. Do u have KYC verification?If yes how to pass it? Each ICO has different terms
What project this ICO is challenging?Just currious how big chances it has on the market, what are the competitors etc. The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!
The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!So no project would challenge this ICO and team has a great opportunity to occupy the market. Hope the will use this advantage cause such situation with no competitors would not be so long
Very true statement. It is only matter of time when direct competitors will appear. Hope till then project would dominate the market and make the rules on it
Not enough time for that. Imho. Market domination is a thing that possible only in a few years
What so? U really think any similar project would appear in a year?
Surely yes! We are in crypto. Last year 1500 ICO appeared.U really think no similar or even same project, with same concept I mean, would not appeared?? U wish!
Taking into consideration that at least half of that 1500 projects u mentioned are DEAD then yes. Im pretty sure no similar to akaiito start ups soon
What project this ICO is challenging?Just currious how big chances it has on the market, what are the competitors etc. The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!
The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!So no project would challenge this ICO and team has a great opportunity to occupy the market. Hope the will use this advantage cause such situation with no competitors would not be so long
Very true statement. It is only matter of time when direct competitors will appear. Hope till then project would dominate the market and make the rules on it
Not enough time for that. Imho. Market domination is a thing that possible only in a few years
Surely yes! We are in crypto. Last year 1500 ICO appeared.U really think no similar or even same project, with same concept I mean, would not appeared?? U wish!
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I see the point that project itself is very promising and probably ICO will be successful. But no matter how big hype arond i think there will be leftover tokens. And i would like to know what will happen to them?
Burned. it will decrease supply a lot. Hope price will increase
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Oh you can watch one of their videos on the website and you'll get a feel of how the user interface will be like! The trading, Renting, maps and all the other services, and how they are integrated. I can't wait for the app to launch
Me too). I would like to test beta if the team will make such opportunity!)

I so understand You! We are working  very hard to give You such opportunity!  Smiley
copper member
How many tokens will be allocated for the team?And how long will they be vested?By the way, ur advisors will also get the bunch of tokens?
As for advisors, Surely yes. And they will get truly enough. Im aware they will dump all the tokens after the listing
Very doubtful. If they are advisors it means they believe in project's success. Moreover tokens will be locked by smart contract I suppose. Thats why no dump in price after listing
U know TRON founders also said tokens are locked but it dud not prevent them from dumping 6 billions tokens. Nevertheless i trust the team and im sure nothing similar wont happen here
It is not confirmed info. But i see ur concern. U can check the smart contract code if u can and u will see all the lockin details

I think team's tokens will be locked for the period of 12 months. I think one of the devs mentioned it here some time back, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Correction: for half a year  Smiley
copper member
Do u have any pics how the interface will look like?U know the UI is one of the most important part of any product. Hope it will look smooth..

Interface mock up You can find from https://akaiito.io .
copper member
I hope your map will be expanded and enchanced! I'm following the changes.

That's great. We are many here following. Surely the team will further enhance and add up some more features to improve the map. Note that Akaiito is to yet to start the ICO at this point in time.

We are working on updating the map and we will post it as soon as it will be ready. Thank You for patient waiting!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
why does not your site work? or is it just me? pleases a great interest in the project. one must read white paper. I think the project worthwhile
Website is working fine, please make sure that you're on the right website: https://akaiito.io/
copper member
How many tokens will be allocated for the team?And how long will they be vested?By the way, ur advisors will also get the bunch of tokens?
As for advisors, Surely yes. And they will get truly enough. Im aware they will dump all the tokens after the listing

We believe in our Advisors and they believe in us and in Akaiito, so we don't believe in dumping from their side. But in case of dumping, share of Advisors is not big enough to dump AIC token.
copper member

15% of tokens will be allocated for the team and they will be vested for half a year. Advisors will get as well part of the tokens.
copper member
How much the market are u targeting is estimated?And what percentage of that market u gonna occupy?

We are targeting for crypto world. For the first year we are aiming that at least 2% of blockchain wallet users will become Akaiito users. Currently there are close to 25 000 000 blockchain wallet users, from 2015 this amount has grown x7 times,  so even with conservative approach we see big potential for Akaiito community to become huge.
Pages:
Jump to: