Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 93. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Any deadline when product has to be launched?I mean the max time when project will be realesed.
Check the roadmap. Moreover im pretty sure no deleys here. Project is a little bit hard to be developed but cmmon. Look at the team! They are really rock stars!
I would agree with that but still. Project is complete and the deleys ir postponing with realeses are possible. However i hope it wont happen
It is the same to every project. What so?Or u mean u will be frustrated about the project if the deley for a week will happen??As for me it has no sense
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Any deadline when product has to be launched?I mean the max time when project will be realesed.
Check the roadmap. Moreover im pretty sure no deleys here. Project is a little bit hard to be developed but cmmon. Look at the team! They are really rock stars!
I would agree with that but still. Project is complete and the deleys ir postponing with realeses are possible. However i hope it wont happen
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Do you consider the idea of entering the airdrop on tokens that will remain after ICO. If all are not sold ... =)))
Only after You question i check it once more and realize that there are no statement about the token burn system. So really, what will be with the unsold tokens?
Or the smart contract issues tokens only in the way it confirm the recieving of ETH?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Will akkaito market have arbitrage like in aliexpress or paypal? If, for example, I received broken goods. How to solve this situation?

System of transaction confirmation on Akaiito platform will be very fair and secure. Buyer, when getting the delivery will need to scan QR code for final deal confirmation. Only then tokens will be transferred to seller. So, actually buyer will be able to make a first check of the product quality and if it is broken, then not to scan QR code and delivery will be sent back.
As well during first year after Akaiito launch we will have special department dealing with conflict situations. After we will find all the best solutions for conflict situations, this department is planned to be dismissed.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Do you plan to release AKAIITO application on Windows Phone? And will the site be adapted for the mobile version?

Yes, Akaiito app will be available for Microsoft and IOS.
Yes, we are working on mobile version, it will be ready in a few days. Sorry for inconvenient use for now!

Thank you!) I am grateful to the whole team of AKAIITO for hard work without stopping! Belief in the future of your project and in the great accomplishments!)
copper member
Do you plan to release AKAIITO application on Windows Phone? And will the site be adapted for the mobile version?

Yes, Akaiito app will be available for Microsoft and IOS.
Yes, we are working on mobile version, it will be ready in a few days. Sorry for inconvenient use for now!
copper member
Do you consider the idea of entering the airdrop on tokens that will remain after ICO. If all are not sold ... =)))
copper member
Will u provide the premium features for money?Within platform I mean. Maybe some kinds of ads or smth similar
It would be nice option but do u really think the community needs such features?The project itself is differenf from idea of selling ads within platform

After agreeing to pay for the product, the amount at the amount of the product cost on the buyer's deposit is blocked, and the seller receives only the amount for postage charges when sending the products. After receiving the product, the buyer scans the QR code and the balance of the blocked funds is transferred to the seller's account. When paying not material values, services or offers, everything is almost the same. All payments after the completion of work.

Commission for working with the platform is only 3%.
The technology of the block system and the decentralized platform provide complete security for financial transactions.
Do you need warranties? AKAIITO for the equal rights of all parties.

Well, the comission of 3% is really not so high in comparison with other existing marketplaces. And I hope that it with one deal, this comission will be divided among the both parties.

Commission will be paid by buyer, but it is very important to remember, that 1% will be returned by Cash Back system and user can use collected AIC's for further purchases.
copper member
Do u have any plans for contest for increasing the number of members of community?

Which kind of contest You have in mind?  Smiley Please, share Your ideas and we will definitely consider of doing it  Smiley
copper member
Do u accapt fiat as a payment for ur ICO?PayPal or Skrill. Or wire transfer at least

We are looking still into that topic. Will finalise it in coming days. Will inform community asap. Thank You for patient waiting!  Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
Good evening. Do you plan to launch the project on the stock exchange? And when will that happen?
copper member
What are the project's long term plans?Just curious what will be the next after successful ICO end?

After ICO, there will be 3 main directions of work:
1. Build up of strong ecosystem of Akaiito Company, what includes hiring of additional team members and team building.
2. Akaiito platform launch.
3. Expansion Marketing for mass adoption of Akaiito.
copper member
Im curious if u have any plans of creating ur own blockchain?It has no sense as relying on ETH all the times with all their troubles with transactions seems not secure. Better to be independent

We find ETH Blockchain as secure, mature enough and fast. So far we are planning to be on ETH blockchain, but in the future we are considering to switch to own blockchain. Launch of platform will happen on ETH blockchain.
copper member
What is going to with Binance listings?Is there a chance you dont get listed or its sure you will be there just you dont know exact date?

Currently our application for AIC token listing on Binance is under review from Binance side. We hope for positive answer, but we do not know it yet. If we won't get there from the first time, we will just try again. Our main believe is: if You never give up, You will make it happen! So, either that time or next one, but AIC will be on Binance.  Smiley

Based on your answer, that while the Asian market is the largest investor, why not start with the release AIC on Asian exchanges?)
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Do the team of AKAIITO consider to partner with the projects/startups that offer set of protocols that enables buyers and sellers of fractional use goods and services (car-sharing, service-based tasks, home-sharing, etc.) to transact on the distributed, open web using the Ethereum blockchain or they already had developed them by the third parties?
copper member
What is going to with Binance listings?Is there a chance you dont get listed or its sure you will be there just you dont know exact date?

Currently our application for AIC token listing on Binance is under review from Binance side. We hope for positive answer, but we do not know it yet. If we won't get there from the first time, we will just try again. Our main believe is: if You never give up, You will make it happen! So, either that time or next one, but AIC will be on Binance.  Smiley
copper member
Tell me, please, from which country at the moment is your largest investor and what amount was invested from it? If it is not a secret)

The biggest investors so far are from Asia, but lets see what future will bring  Smiley Unfortunately, can not share amounts so far. But when the deals will be finalised, we will share everything with community. Hope You understand and thank You for patient waiting! Smiley
copper member
I’ve come to believe that all financial / data / market services driven ICOs are much more profitable and has a greater future than others. This ICO combines online car rentals with job posting sites and car rentals including online map. This range of services are expected to work towards the same goal. Hope all this will be followed all tru. Will each product be marketed together and separately? Hope you have a plan for China and the Asian markets.

Hello,
All parts will be included to one product, one platform: Akaiito. So promotion and marketing campaign will be common.
Yes, we have plans for Asia. First of all we are going to road trip to Asia in the beginning of April, where we will meet with private investors and as well with potential partners, who will support of expansion to Asian market.

Entering the Asian market is a very promising and cool idea! There are more opportunities and investors, which will give a quick push to promote the product! I hope that there will be good results!
Pages:
Jump to: