Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 94. (Read 21187 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Now there are more and more projects related to real estate, cars, trade, etc. as far as I understand on the platform Akaiito all this will be unified. and thanks to such a large scale the project looks very promising in comparison with many similar ones.

Yes, exactly, we are aiming to unite all the parts in one app, so there will be no need to have thousand of platforms, You will need only 1 and for everything!
copper member
Activity: 154
I’ve come to believe that all financial / data / market services driven ICOs are much more profitable and has a greater future than others. This ICO combines online car rentals with job posting sites and car rentals including online map. This range of services are expected to work towards the same goal. Hope all this will be followed all tru. Will each product be marketed together and separately? Hope you have a plan for China and the Asian markets.

Hello,
All parts will be included to one product, one platform: Akaiito. So promotion and marketing campaign will be common.
Yes, we have plans for Asia. First of all we are going to road trip to Asia in the beginning of April, where we will meet with private investors and as well with potential partners, who will support of expansion to Asian market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Will akkaito market have arbitrage like in aliexpress or paypal? If, for example, I received broken goods. How to solve this situation?
Have asked the similar question about official customs procedures that may result in the great delay if, for example, the total syppply will need the taxes to be paid first.
Hope admin or representative of the AKAIITO project will answer these questions lately.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Ok! I just try to imagine what kind of users would be the majour part of the AKAIITO platform?
Regarding to the AKAIITO Online Map and Online appartment rent marketplace I could predict that the platform will be the decent solution to the cryptocurrency travelers.
I'm afraid of little quantity offers at the beginning for this service. But booking for cryptos is very cool!
Activity: 140
What are you doing to grow the project?
And one more: what will increase the value of project's token?If just usecase it us not enough. Imho
Is it not enough for u?? Could u imagine how big usage this project will have??It will create the huge demand but token supply is limited. And it will be the main reason why token price will grow
For the purpose of creating huge demand team has to spend really a lot of money and time for the perfect marketing and pr campaign. Without that it has no sense to speak about any kind of usage or mass adoption

Exactly! Thats is why we designated quite a big share from raised funds for marketing: 20% in case of reached soft cap, 10% in case of reached hard cap.
AKAIITO - an excellent platform, working within the Blockchain system, using the technology Smart Contract and the integration of several areas of life:
Market trading products between users
Rent - rent of apartments, cars between users
Service - the provision of services / works between users
Map - an overview of places for food, entertainment, services, etc. where you can pay with crypto currency.
Does the team have any plans to integrate the fiat payments into the system in future? I mean not accepting fiat furing the ICO but integrating it into the platform
All the world is moving to integrating the crypto but here we will integrate the fiat..well, quite strange u know Grin Moreover it will require a lot of permitions and docs. Are u sure it has a sense??
I think it has sense because even we believe that crypto could replece fiat money it would not happen at once. It is very long process and fiat integration would help the project to become more popular
maybe u r right, but nevertheless we are trying to go away from centralized fiat money, so maybe we shouldn't integrate them into crypto projects

No, I don't think integrating fiat into the platform initially meant for cryptocurrency only is a good idea. It will only bring problems. Besides, the crypto community is constantly growing, I believe a looot of people would pay in crypto given the option.

We hope so too!  Smiley We think that this is exactly what is needed for crypto world now: next step!

The Akaiito platform not only offers convenience and full integration of krypton into traditional currency systems. It also offers excellent market capitalization. Due to the constantly growing market capitalization, digital assets are able to reach such high levels as now. I think this is the next step
Activity: 308
Will akkaito market have arbitrage like in aliexpress or paypal? If, for example, I received broken goods. How to solve this situation?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Im curious if u have any plans of creating ur own blockchain?It has no sense as relying on ETH all the times with all their troubles with transactions seems not secure. Better to be independent
ETH has grown to a certain point and it is very popular now! In my opinion, AKAIITO can still be based on ETH and it'll run smoothly. Remember it is not easy to start something from the scratch in this cryptobusiness
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Do you plan to release AKAIITO application on Windows Phone? And will the site be adapted for the mobile version?
Ok! I just try to imagine what kind of users would be the majour part of the AKAIITO platform?
Regarding to the AKAIITO Online Map and Online appartment rent marketplace I could predict that the platform will be the decent solution to the cryptocurrency travelers.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Will u provide the premium features for money?Within platform I mean. Maybe some kinds of ads or smth similar
It would be nice option but do u really think the community needs such features?The project itself is differenf from idea of selling ads within platform

After agreeing to pay for the product, the amount at the amount of the product cost on the buyer's deposit is blocked, and the seller receives only the amount for postage charges when sending the products. After receiving the product, the buyer scans the QR code and the balance of the blocked funds is transferred to the seller's account. When paying not material values, services or offers, everything is almost the same. All payments after the completion of work.

Commission for working with the platform is only 3%.
The technology of the block system and the decentralized platform provide complete security for financial transactions.
Do you need warranties? AKAIITO for the equal rights of all parties.

Well, the comission of 3% is really not so high in comparison with other existing marketplaces. And I hope that it with one deal, this comission will be divided among the both parties.

It would actually be ideal if these 3% were divided into two: the buyer and the seller. I think that such a low commission is a huge plus. Smiley
Will u provide the premium features for money?Within platform I mean. Maybe some kinds of ads or smth similar
It would be nice option but do u really think the community needs such features?The project itself is differenf from idea of selling ads within platform

After agreeing to pay for the product, the amount at the amount of the product cost on the buyer's deposit is blocked, and the seller receives only the amount for postage charges when sending the products. After receiving the product, the buyer scans the QR code and the balance of the blocked funds is transferred to the seller's account. When paying not material values, services or offers, everything is almost the same. All payments after the completion of work.

The technology of the block system and the decentralized platform provide complete security for financial transactions.

Well, the comission of 3% is really not so high in comparison with other existing marketplaces. And I hope that it with one deal, this comission will be divided among the both parties.
Activity: 406
The team is doing really great and effective work with project promotion and developing overall.Go ahead!!
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
Each user can affect the reputation of other users by leaving. It's fair to everyone.
I hope that your goals and vision will be well implemented here.
By the way, do we have any competitors to the AKAIITO P2P platform? I knew that there is competitors that claims separately to be the new ebay, airbnb etc among the crypto startups, but can`t remember if there wasor is a one that aims to make so complete marketplace with combining all in one.     
Merit: 11
Will u take part in the next voting round to be listed on Huobi pro exchange??
The first one is just ended and the next one will not be soon. Moreover there are a lot of new conditions now to take part in the voting
Activity: 322
and will there be wallets for the pc of your token?
ERc20 compatible wallet will do for tokens.
Will u take part in the next voting round to be listed on Huobi pro exchange??
Also there will be a so-called friendship bonus or a bonus of friends. It will act for the preliminary ICO and ICO

The investor, attracting a new partner in the project, will receive a bonus: 2% of the total investment. In one condition: the value invested by a new partner must be greater than the amount invested by the investor himself. The minimum purchase for participation in Bonus Friends is 5 ETH.

Pages:
Jump to: