Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 33. (Read 54262 times)

copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
To be honest, I don’t have any experience about investment but now I really want to try. Wish me luck!
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Got in early. Now just need to wait for the dream come true
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
 Hi, guys! What an interesting project you have here! Can you tell me where I can check technical details?
Activity: 39
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work. Keep doing
Activity: 41
the project is interesting! and where to find the terms of the company's bounty
Activity: 36
When you plan to add other languages to your site
Activity: 31
 I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact
Activity: 33
Everything running smoothly. Great coin and good launch kudos for that, and the wallet is nice too.
Activity: 31
 Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one alpha-x token cost me during the sale?
Activity: 32
can you tell us more about your marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and good strategy? 
It seems that the achievement of this project is quite good and I think it will continue to increase
Activity: 43
The project's partners are accomplished and famous.  It’s worth trusting in this project.

In my view, I don’t see their partners are famous. How to verify it ? Any diea ?
The project's partners are accomplished and famous.  It’s worth trusting in this project.
Activity: 34
Great project ever will follow soon. Wait for my contact
Activity: 33
cool idea!! great solution to the problem will be in the future!!! good luck to you
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Could you please give me more info about your blockchain. If that's clear enough, I will invest on you
Activity: 35
 I'm glad I waited  test version Alpha-x. I am sure that soon the price of Alpha-x will fly to the moon
Activity: 35
Hi, alpha-X project is very interesting with multiple USPs. Would like to travel with you guys. Actually, I'm a bot developer and ICO advisor for 2 ICOs. Reserved for Community Bot, Security Bot and Bounty Bot for your telegram group. You can contact me @KarthikeyanOnline through telegram.
Activity: 44
how about the next program. Could you please give me some info ? thanks dev
Pages:
Jump to: