Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 30. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I joined register now.  only invest money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 39
 this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
 i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec t a big success in the near future
I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
Activity: 35
Does it really that easy to make a deposit to your ico? How can  buy your token?
Anyone else found out about this on Telegram?
Activity: 35
Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
Activity: 44
Nice project,  am interested in writing your blog but you whitepaper is not enough information that i want . i will pm you
Activity: 43
This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out.
Activity: 43
 I'm glad I waited  test version Alpha-x. I am sure that soon the price of Baron will fly to the moon
Activity: 32
With your team, how sure are you meeting up with your roadmap and milestones???
Activity: 41
Hello! The project looks robust and promising, but who’s this idea is? What kind of experience do the creator/creators have?
Activity: 31
Do you have an github link ? We would like to keep track your work. Or is the project not open sourced?
I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Why your team only have just few coder. I think this is a big project .So the technique is the most important . At least you should have 10 or 11 blockchain coder
Activity: 46
Hello there! Interesting project. How can I subscribe to your recent news?
Can I apply for sale token from China? This ico is very promising
 I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 34
 I’m sure project  Coupit  this would get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project.
Activity: 33
This looks like a really interesting  project.hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.
Pages:
Jump to: