Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 32. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
 Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results!
Activity: 39
 it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.

Activity: 70
I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Activity: 40

Just found about this project. Are we still in bonus ?
Activity: 33
 Guys, how do I get this Alpha-x coin? And what do you get for staking it? How many do you need to stake?
Interesting project, I m going to follow up any developments. Keep it up

Nice that i found this project soon enough to get in
What is your opinion about Alpha-x coin in world crypto?
This is an interesting way to invest. From my experience I know that the first win usually 
Activity: 32
I hope this ICO will be a success
Perfect project! I expected and will decide to invest
The designs and layouts are beautiful and the plans are good. I just want to ask if there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really want to join. I hope there will be a good news coming from the devs

If there is no change, I will  join in your project, i see you soon.
Activity: 16
One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto. i like the concept of the app connecting these industry's
Activity: 34
Your idea and solution is so good. Your project  is all which we need
Activity: 43
 Do you have any announcement about this project more clearly? I want more detailed explanation of this project or maybe a website link

Activity: 26
Merit: 1
 I   can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier. A , network and team plus a well defined roadmap is a sure shot sign of the seriousness of the project founders. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project
Great project with good team. We are expecting to their price go up by the end of 2018?
 I'm really excited by this one, count me in
Activity: 42
Is there any official announcement channel where I can follow news
Pages:
Jump to: