Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 36. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The website and whitepaper interface looks quite attractive and detailed. I like this!Hopefully will be successful and run smoothly.

Activity: 34
Merit: 2
a very interesting project. it is engaged in marketplace which is a good business opportunity. this project also has some interesting features. the roadmap is also described in detail so it can facilitate the investors
Activity: 32
I would like to see a more detailed road map. The plans are huge, so I would like to see a detailed description of the stages of the implementation of such a project.
Activity: 36
I like the concept of this project!The future for blockchain technology and ambitious ideas! The project is very promising then I advise you to go to their site
Activity: 39
Interesting ICO to follow. Great team behind and their patient to answer all the question of users in the forum.
Watch for the potential of this project, choose to participate for a long time. Good luck to developers!
Activity: 35
I like the Alpha-x project because it wants to provide a successful working environment for you on Cryptomarket.
You have Alpha-x market place but I wonder How large is your market?
Activity: 41
How can you  protect the buyer?
Where is your headquarters located?
What will happen to the tokens that won’t be purchased during the ICO?
Activity: 36
How many tokens have you issued before the ICO? What part of them will be sold to investors?
Activity: 42
I always care about my finds, so I like how everything is build - decentralized platform where users keep their funds in their own wallets. Seems like a brilliant decision to me, nice work.
Activity: 40
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. I still need to gather all info about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up
Activity: 33
Do you have any big competitors or existing partners?
Activity: 33
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news
Personally, i think more advertising is needed in your project. Good promotion will make your project become more popular.
Merit: 2
What other products do you plan to develop and implement after the successful release of alphax?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
are you sure its Min invest $100 ? i think is too expensive
how do you believe it will get a lot of investors when market conditions are now unstable , you need to see the experience of the previous project...
Activity: 32
Is ALPHA-X platform multilingual? What languages are supported?
Pages:
Jump to: