Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥 Apollo18 - Bleeding Edge Mining 🔥 No Contracts| Real Returns🔥 - page 10. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Totally agree with the article above. Aloppo is preferrable for miners because it offers services which only data center industry can bring.
Activity: 156
I've read a new article about the project (I recommend to read it! here's the link: https://medium.com/@apollo18/gpus-the-swiss-army-knife-of-mining-4147f5c9e13e). Now you are speaking about 10 CPUs per square, wow!
Activity: 242
So in your words you got the lower enegry prices. But as I know governments started to develop new price policy for miners, can it affect you?

This in not a big deal for them. Team has a good legal support, as far as I know, so there's no reason to worry.
Activity: 224
So in your words you got the lower enegry prices. But as I know governments started to develop new price policy for miners, can it affect you?
Activity: 369
Will you freeze unsold tokens for the future possible needs? I know that sometime it's a good solution.
Activity: 322
Wow, team puplished on Twitter some photos of wooden stuff, it looks very pretty, figures carved from wood. Nice to see people who work hard and has a aesthetic vision too. Is it for your offices or something else?
Activity: 334
Hello there! Do you have any new events to visit? Waiting for new photos and reviews!
Activity: 70
Your comminity might become very huge. Will you develop something for users to communicate and so on? It would be nice, people can make each other and share information. Big comminity has to be united. I speak about something more than just a chat in Telegram. It can be good too though...
Activity: 242
Will your office in Pensylvania stay the main node of our system or is this just beginning? Wink I can't even imigine how many space you may need to place all hardware. What's the plan?
Will you creat some web interface for users ti check the mining process? Is it possible? I hope there will be screenshots of concepts.
Activity: 294
I finally figured out how many videocards Apollo uses. It's about 6-8 in a box. So this fact + the way team do their job = one of the most efficient silos. Btw, does anyone have a detailed statistics?
Activity: 142
For all who ask about legal: team used consulting services, also they have a legal team, so you can be sure these guys know how to make serious business.
Activity: 303
I must recognize that model you choosed (mine firstly and then raise funds), an effective one, nice.
I agree with you, it's never too  soon to mine, personally for me.
If somebody's interested in legal anwers, you shoulf check Apollo's telegram channel, there are som answers in it.
Activity: 141
Guys, can you tell about your interaction with government? Is USA financial institutions friendly to you?
I must recognize that model you choosed (mine firstly and then raise funds), an effective one, nice.
Activity: 303
What is your electricity rate per month? Do it really match amount you expected for?
Activity: 322
Will your token have a stricly regulated changing price? Are any bonuses available now for buyers?
According to photos on twitter you invite people to visit your office. Will you do that in few months when a team will be much more needed?
Activity: 224
What I can use your token for? I want to knpw about it possible ways to hold it.
Activity: 334
Is artificial intelligence used somehow in your system? I don't now about all of AI capabilities, but am I right supposing it can help Apollo a lot?
Pages:
Jump to: