Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥 Apollo18 - Bleeding Edge Mining 🔥 No Contracts| Real Returns🔥 - page 7. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Very tempting offer, guys. Tell me, how many partners do you have at the moment?
Activity: 66
I wonder what if mined coins will become a taxable income? What do you think about it and how it can affect on this sector and your project  especially?
Activity: 79
Guys, is there online ledger to check how many coins are mined?
Activity: 98
Team is really sure what they are doing, that's encouraging fact. I hope they really can become most effective in the galaxy as title says! I want to know how many funds raised already, is that information available for potential invertors?
Activity: 58
What withdraw methods will be available for miners? I' not sure payments only via eth and btc will be enough...
Activity: 111
What about KYC? Who needs to pass it? Anything about limitations for joining?
How many GPUs do you have? About hundred or more?
Activity: 116
what is your vision of the project in 2 years, for example? Will it still be few silos and nothing more?
Activity: 61
It's a big luck to find you - low prices and top hardware, that's what we all need. But how can you ensure such prices be stable for years?
Activity: 89
I'm interested too - does it work? When can I join mining and what I need for this?
Activity: 105
Just found your project. Well, everything looks promising, according to information published in social media team has a really nice hardware. I'm interested in such investment.
Activity: 108
Team is real mining enthusiasts, their example is contagious, and whitepaper is well written. Does silos work already?
Activity: 182
As for me, mining isnt so profitable anymore. But this project changed my mind, good work, guys
I agree with you, good website, excellent white paper, I am also pleased with the project  Cool
Activity: 182
What hardware do you use? What computing power? Do you plan to constantly increase the power of your hardware?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
As for me, mining isnt so profitable anymore. But this project changed my mind, good work, guys
Activity: 334
Is it true that the project team promotes the transition to alternative energy sources? If so, it's cool, but a bit expensive.
Activity: 224
Cool project. I'm interested in mining, but I can not do this on my computer. Your project provides profitable investments, I invest in mining and get a profit - that's how I see your project  Wink
It's very cool that these guys are offering their capacities for the crypto currency mining. I believe that this project has every chance of success.
As far as I know, this project works in the USA. Will branches in other countries be opened?
How much is this project in demand and how many partners does it have at the moment?
Pages:
Jump to: