Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥 Apollo18 - Bleeding Edge Mining 🔥 No Contracts| Real Returns🔥 - page 9. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Do you have a plan for hardware refresh? I don't know what asics' operation life is, but you have to be ready for timely updates.

Usually asic average life span is about +-3 year. So team has much time to prepare Apollo's hardware.
Activity: 176
Do you have a plan for hardware refresh? I don't know what asics' operation life is, but you have to be ready for timely updates.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
And when can users get their first mined coins? Next month or later? I don't know very well how it works, sorry.

about what coin you mean
purchase ico or bounty token  ? im sure its clear we will get after ico ended , 24 days on count
Activity: 182
And when can users get their first mined coins? Next month or later? I don't know very well how it works, sorry.
Activity: 84
It's time to invest in effective farms, but what is expected profits for investors for the first year? The second?
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
If I understand correctly, the energy will flow into the equipment with water, well, a very interesting solution, I think the project will be able to compete with others and investors will be interested in investing their funds for further development, I can only wish good luck and will follow everything that occurs.
Activity: 142
And how many GPUs you got now? Is it hard to maintain this system working ok? Huh

An article dated 7th July says that they have 200 GPUs already. Pretty good for a start! This is only one room, imagine how many power they will have with new rooms.
Activity: 336
And how many GPUs you got now? Is it hard to maintain this system working ok? Huh
Activity: 224
In one of articles you say that you use top methods for addressing the issues and these methods found in data center. So your team is high skilled in work wuth data centers and got relevant experience?
Well, there are important issues raised above. Unfortunately, I can't find anything about protection measures, who can help me?
I'd appreciate if team publish info about protection too. Enemy (hackers) doesn't sleep, but I don't know much about that. Hackers can steal all mined coins?
Activity: 156
Give us some more information about hacker attack protection you use. What measures are taken to prevent DDoS attacks?
Activity: 242
Very nice idea. Team could kill two birds with one stone allowing to use hardware for different needs. Very perspective.
Is it possible that users pay for your computing powers but not for mining? As far as I know powerful hardware also is needed in science, maths, etc.
Activity: 322
How is it possible they have few powerful machines and few weak ones? No way. Moreover according to photos in Twitter there is the same hardware in every machine (if I am not mistaken)
Tell me please do all of your asics have the same hardware? Will every user get access to most powerful machines?
Activity: 70
Do you consider cooperation with green energy projects? It could be an interesting partnership, coundn't it? You need cheap stable energy, they need customers. You might have to replace your silos though, but it is easy to do.
I want to join as investor and as a miner too. I'd like to see guide for miners including how to join, how to use your services, do you have such guide?
I wish I could get a chance to win 1000 tokens, but it's too late. Will you organize new drawings later? Cheesy
Activity: 176
The further I follow these guys news the more I like them. I still don't know why can't every team follow the example of Apollo's team to show their daily routine. It's very interesting to look how all your processes work, thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: