Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥 Apollo18 - Bleeding Edge Mining 🔥 No Contracts| Real Returns🔥 - page 8. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
How did the idea of this project originate? Why did his team start their way to success?
Activity: 70
I see no other languages, team is not interested in attracting customers from entire the world?
As the project is relatively new, there will soon be a multilingual version
Dont think that new projects should do everything at once
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
24 Hours left to participate in the ETH/A18 Giveaway! More details here: https://twitter.com/Apollo18Crypto/status/1027581425904742405

We will be doing another giveaway starting tomorrow, 8/10. Sign up for the mailing list at https://apollo18.co.in to hear the news first!
Activity: 141
 I see four wallets available on your website, will this list be replenished and what wallets are planned to be added?
Activity: 182
I wonder... when will I mine my first 1 bitcoin on your farm Cheesy is there a tool to calculate this?
Activity: 142
There is no need for translations yet, I guess. It's much easier for Apollo to attract people from english speaking countries and make business work. Maybe in some months they will engage asian and europena regions.
Activity: 308
I see no other languages, team is not interested in attracting customers from entire the world?
Activity: 84
By the way, your hardware  - you buy it or rent? As far as I know you didnt' mention that.
Activity: 311
What is expected time of funds transferring from your farm to miners' wallets?
Activity: 334
Do miners need to give their BTC/ETH addresses while registration or later?
You don't provide 100 % uptime now, right? How much is it now?
Activity: 142
According to whitepaper investors who have owned token for a month or more will start getting devidents. What about those who joined less than a month?
Activity: 242
What is your token $ equivalent? Can I buy it via fiat currencies such as dollar and euro?
Activity: 182
Whitepaper says the goal is to create a service without fees. How is it possible? Does that mean miners will have to pay only for hardware rental?
Can changing energy prices affect on fees for miners? I need more financial information.

Good question. I guess it can. We still don't know Apollo's prices pollicy though...
Activity: 308
Can changing energy prices affect on fees for miners? I need more financial information.
Activity: 303
My question is not about mining, but is physhical safety of hardware guaranteed?
Activity: 334
What can you say about uninterrupted power distribution in your mining room? I suppose it's better to provide unstoppable work f ASICs.
Activity: 369
Am I able to withdraw mined coins converted in fiat to my credit card? Otherwise will such option be added?
Activity: 224
What users personal data will you collect? How strictly they will be protected?
Pages:
Jump to: