Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥 Apollo18 - Bleeding Edge Mining 🔥 No Contracts| Real Returns🔥 - page 6. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Remind please what is the minimum investment and what is my perspectives as an Apollo's investor?
Activity: 61
In which conditions are asics placed? If I understood correctly team has no experience in work with such hardware. So do you do everything pursuant to the rules of work?
Activity: 89
Work is well under way, isn't it? You have several miners joined already? How many?  And do they get profits or not yet?
Activity: 98
What financial model you use, on what basis miners get accesss to your silos?
Activity: 116
Can users get payment for mined coins in fiat currecies? If they don't, are you planning to ad this feature? I'm speaking about most popular fiat such as dollar, euro, etc.
Activity: 108
I guess Apollo better try to help some educational projects to train new professionals which can become a part of this project one day.
Activity: 70
Is the project involved in charity? Recently, I often see projects that give 1-3% of sales to charity
Activity: 182
I like the design of the site, I adore the space theme, your project is just saturated with this
Activity: 70
A cool project, mining nowadays does not lose its relevance, keep it up!
Activity: 224
Do you plan to transfer the site and white paper to other languages? I personally need this feature
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Project is already launched, right? Where I can see full statistics of your it?
Hey. I think you can find out it on the website or in the telegram channel
Activity: 61
Entire design and approach are very attractive. Will I get any bonuses for each engaged friend?
Activity: 79
Project is already launched, right? Where I can see full statistics of your it?
Activity: 105
Why did team decide to create a mining pool, what's the real story? Btw, is it correct to call it a pool?
Activity: 66
I wish team will be ok, but legal aspect is interesting for me too. Can any limitation affect on miners?
Activity: 89
Hello. Will your data be as transparent as possible for all users of your ecosysten?
Activity: 112
Does the project have problems with US law? I know that in this country there are some restrictions on crypto-currencies.
Activity: 84
The project is designed for cooperation with companies specializing in mining or on individual contracts?
Activity: 196
This project is only used in the US, thanks to favorable prices for electricity. Do you plan to expand to other countries with similar prices in the energy market?
Activity: 98
I would like to know more about how the idea of this project originated. Tell us more!
Pages:
Jump to: