Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 18. (Read 47650 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
 just wanted to see the team on our website but it is not working. There are just advisors and aptoid supporters. Is there any link where I can find the very team of appcoins? Thanks!
Activity: 67
Everyone is more than likely understating what appc is and how good it’s going to be so it’s recovering from the dip
What’s happen with appc on binance guys?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Aptoide has a huge user base and that's another conerstone of our strategy
Activity: 5
This is going to be a big deal, which is great because I'm very bullish on appc: https://hackernoon.com/anu-3-mwc-and-app-store-foundation-e252f3578420
There is a RUMOUR that Chinese new yr is coming and binance can add COMPETITION on any Chinese coin so try your luck....
Activity: 76
I bought it when the price was high and now it fell off, Is there are new that will get he price to rise again?

26Feb is definitely a milestone for the price moving up.
I thing Appcoins is one of the few crypto-companies that their product will be adopted by the mass soon.
whats happening on 26th of Feb?
Im holding thousands of this coin, hope it reaches 10-20$ in a year
Activity: 3
I bought it when the price was high and now it fell off, Is there are new that will get he price to rise again?

26Feb is definitely a milestone for the price moving up.
I thing Appcoins is one of the few crypto-companies that their product will be adopted by the mass soon.
Merit: 100
Activity: 113
Also would AppCoins be a possible payment option for in app purchases for maybe android only apps? Or what is the overall vision or goal of the platform? Just curios.

Yes, the idea is for APPC to be a payment solution for in-app purchases. In theory not only for Android apps, the protocol could also work for iOS apps, even though, Apple is less likely to adopt the protocol.
I have huge holding of APPC. I entered at $3. My big chunk of money is blocked. Hope it will give me some profit soon.
Activity: 1
good I guess, check out their Twitter account, they are communicating quite a lot over there

https://twitter.com/AppCoinsProject
Activity: 75
How is this project developing now?
Hi. So the beta LAUNCH is on May 2nd which is  according to the whitepaper = “Gosling release”, but the beta RELEASE will be in Q1 as in the “Neumann release” in the whitepaper. Am I right? If yes, does the date March 21st stated in the whitepaper for the Neumann release still hold?
Activity: 56
The small OEMs have significant market share combined though
Activity: 56
Also would AppCoins be a possible payment option for in app purchases for maybe android only apps? Or what is the overall vision or goal of the platform? Just curios.
Activity: 19
Only 2k but I bought at over $3. Probably going to buy another 2k+ here pretty soon
Activity: 42
In regards to App Coins, I do have a question in regards to market usability. So prior to recently I didn’t know what aptiode platform. How do you guys plan to market this where it is competitive with maybe Google Play?
Binance is working but because they got DDoS’d the binance is having issues
My question isn’t hodling it’s whether to buy more or not
Pages:
Jump to: