Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 19. (Read 47666 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is there any specific promotional tool you think we might be missing?
Activity: 42
Appc is way undervalued atm but is it truely the dedicated coin for appstores?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
the AppCoins protocol is open source so it's up to Google and Apple to decide if they want to use it. But since AppCoins takes a 15% cut from in-app purchases and Google and Apple take 30% there is no incentive for them.
Activity: 238
Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade shortly after 2018/02/10 6:00 AM (UTC). The upgrade will take approximately 30 minutes. Binance will suspend withdrawals and trading during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience
Activity: 19
 that's the idea either developed by us or by a partnership.
, I do not know how to answer that honestly, I'll talk to the team, and then I'll inform you
Activity: 56
One more question, how is progress going with OEMs, they buying into the concept as well?  Feel like it's a no brainer for them (5% vs 0% now)
what was the response from the developers like?  they get it?
What is the progress of the development?
People have already started circulating that image. Just saw it shared on apex telegram.
Activity: 38
are you able to explain the value derived from using the blockchain?
Activity: 113
Here's our first AppCoins Video Update by our Lead Dev, Diogo Pires: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGbWy1opGRA
Activity: 121
bought 750 AppCoins from 0.5$, now it's 0.6 let's go to the moon.

let's promote this coin.
Activity: 121
interesting project,

all of coins are in red so there's nothing to worry. I bought few coins today.

imagine the price is 0.5$ and they were just starting on implementation on their roadmap on 2018.

invest and promote.
Activity: 19
I bought from 3 and sold at 4 for a few days. Then bought from 3.15 and now we’re here.
Please stop giving example with other coins, they always communicate with coin holders good or bad ways. Same with stock exchange. We want to hear what’s is status about company. What is on their agenda today or this week.
Activity: 56
Wasn't there some presentation somwhere happening today or something? Any news on that?
Good thing i havent heard anyone in the news commit suicide because of bitcoin
I will file a complain to court if they don’t unlock my twitter account
Activity: 20
App coins still great product, they have 100 million circulation supply only. They only need better marketing and advisor. That’s I keep recommending them all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: