Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 41. (Read 47779 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello, forum users! Can the price of the token change during the ICO?

No, the price is pegged in eth it wont change even if the fiat value of ethereum goes up or down it is constant according to the teams updates in telegram
All coin have a fixed price it can't be changed because this is etherum based token. If its price fixed by USD then its price will be change when eth price is going down or up.
Activity: 252
Tell me, will the profit be paid with the currency of the platform or in the form of money within the system? How will it be withdrawn?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I’ve heard that the company plans to spend about 50% of income on development. Is it enough?
Hello! Firstly, not 50%, but 58%. Secondly, other means that are allocated to the “strategy” and “marketing” items also work for development. All in all there’s almost 96%.
And where does the last 4% go? Also I get investing into marketing but whats the point of investing in "strategy" lol? Like how exactly are they going to spend the money invested in strategy? Hire tacticians or something?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Great project! It’s important to find good partners in this case! Does the project team already cooperate with anybody?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

No, the price is pegged in eth it wont change even if the fiat value of ethereum goes up or down it is constant according to the teams updates in telegram
Activity: 266
Hello. The price of the coin is blocked. Usually, changes in value are possible only in exchange trades. Now 1 AppCoin = 0.0003339 ETH
Activity: 336
Tell me, will the apps and developers be somehow ranked in the system? Will I receive recommendations as a user? After all, I can’t know about all of them
Activity: 113
How is the project going on?! I looked through the road map. Do you manage to do everything in time at the moment? I mean, will the release of the system happen on time?

So far so good, we already have a working MVP that we presented back in November during WebSummit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhBm4PerhpQ
How is the project going on?! I looked through the road map. Do you manage to do everything in time at the moment? I mean, will the release of the system happen on time?
Activity: 252
I’ve heard that the price depends on the number of coins issued! How many tokens are issued?
Hello! All in all, you’re right - the price depends on the total issue, but this isn’t a key condition, everything depends on the demand in the market. 450,000,000 AppCoin tokens are already issued. 
Activity: 113
💥 The Sale is Live 💥
Here: https://www.appcoins.io
If you require any assistance please check our FAQ (https://medium.com/@appcoins/the-appcoins-ico-sale-is-live-how-to-participate-d85aec50b498) or join our Telegram group that has 24/7 support: https://t.me/joinchat/G337zg6z0ACm6QTvUU9_Yw
Activity: 392
I’ve heard that the price depends on the number of coins issued! How many tokens are issued?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Francis:
at present we are nearing the 30% mark, so be sure to contribute quickly before the early bird bonus is done!

Wow, it seems this would be a fast ICO
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hi community! How can one trust the platform if it is based on a closed protocol? On the contrary, everybody tries to make the work as open as it’s possible and simplify it...

Hello! It seems, you looked through wrong materials when studying the materials of the project)) The protocol is open, of course, and transparency and simplicity are the main advantages of the project! It’s implemented for all the project participants. Si it’s all right in terms of trust.

Oh, sorry! I’m mistaken. And for which mobile platforms is the project introduced? And which participants is it focused on?

AppCoins integrates app stores, users, developers, advertisers and OEM-producers. The system is introduced for various mobile platforms (Android and iOS).

Excellent! I thought that my favorite iOS was “forgotten” again. There’s less and less attention paid to it(( How will operations be controlled in a process of working in the system?

All users’ operations are recorded with the help of blockchain technology and smart contracts. If we return to your first question, these points are the key to the openness, simplicity and success of the project. I’d also like to add decentralization to this list)

Well, I got it! Thank you. Perhaps, I need to study the WP more carefully. And what does the experience of developers suggest? Are there any prospects for iOS? Or open source platforms will soon capture the world like it has happened here?
Hi community! How can one trust the platform if it is based on a closed protocol? On the contrary, everybody tries to make the work as open as it’s possible and simplify it...

Hello! It seems, you looked through wrong materials when studying the materials of the project)) The protocol is open, of course, and transparency and simplicity are the main advantages of the project! It’s implemented for all the project participants. Si it’s all right in terms of trust.

Oh, sorry! I’m mistaken. And for which mobile platforms is the project introduced? And which participants is it focused on?

AppCoins integrates app stores, users, developers, advertisers and OEM-producers. The system is introduced for various mobile platforms (Android and iOS).

Excellent! I thought that my favorite iOS was “forgotten” again. There’s less and less attention paid to it(( How will operations be controlled in a process of working in the system?

All users’ operations are recorded with the help of blockchain technology and smart contracts. If we return to your first question, these points are the key to the openness, simplicity and success of the project. I’d also like to add decentralization to this list)

Pages:
Jump to: