Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 40. (Read 47779 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello! Did you conduct any researches on the investors' interest in the coins of the project? Are there a lot of competitors now?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I don’t understand all these pre-sales, placements ... If I buy coins now, but not in a year, for example, can I save any money?

Hello! I think that you’ll get your benefits. Because the price of coins is the most profitable during the ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I don’t understand all these pre-sales, placements ... If I buy coins now, but not in a year, for example, can I save any money?
Activity: 280
Hi to community! It’s the first time when I hear about Aptoide. None of my friends who constantly use the application has no such an app. Does this platform have a future? Have you already succeed in any way?

Hello! It seems, this platform isn’t too popular in your region. But there are some facts - more than 200 million users and billions of downloads. So the platform is quite actively used.

Figures makes me optimistic in this case. And are all these people who has downloaded apps already active users of the system? Do they all already have on-line stores?

No! On-line stores of the apps will be used as a system interface; other participants can become clients of the platform in the advertising market. And AppCoins itself will soon appear in the Aptoide service.

OK! Does it mean that all these users still don’t use all the benefits of AppCoins?

Still no and you won’t have an opportunity to ask anyone about the advantages of this platform)) But the fact is that a considerable number of people who has already chosen Aptoide speaks well for the development of AppCoins. In addition, the platform won’t be closed from competitors and will cooperate with them on mutually beneficial terms.

You anticipated my next question))) Does it mean that there’s no hostile attitude to competitors? Are you ready to work with them? After all, the market is wide, there’s room   for everyone.
Hi to community! It’s the first time when I hear about Aptoide. None of my friends who constantly use the application has no such an app. Does this platform have a future? Have you already succeed in any way?

Hello! It seems, this platform isn’t too popular in your region. But there are some facts - more than 200 million users and billions of downloads. So the platform is quite actively used.

Figures makes me optimistic in this case. And are all these people who has downloaded apps already active users of the system? Do they all already have on-line stores?

No! On-line stores of the apps will be used as a system interface; other participants can become clients of the platform in the advertising market. And AppCoins itself will soon appear in the Aptoide service.

OK! Does it mean that all these users still don’t use all the benefits of AppCoins?

Still no and you won’t have an opportunity to ask anyone about the advantages of this platform)) But the fact is that a considerable number of people who has already chosen Aptoide speaks well for the development of AppCoins. In addition, the platform won’t be closed from competitors and will cooperate with them on mutually beneficial terms.

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
How many tokens are sell??

According to the team over 5m tokens were sold in the last 24hr and the 20% bonus is still active.

wow, 5 million is huge already.. but i want to know what is the hard cap of the team? do you know about it? would you mind to share it? and is the hard cap already consist of the token sold during the pre sale as well?

I think the hard cap is around $15.3m and yes it consist of both pre-sale and public sale.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

According to the team over 5m tokens were sold in the last 24hr and the 20% bonus is still active.

wow, 5 million is huge already.. but i want to know what is the hard cap of the team? do you know about it? would you mind to share it? and is the hard cap already consist of the token sold during the pre sale as well?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
is there a threshold on how much you can withdraw from the app?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

How often can I withdraw interest payment

I believe this is not a project that pays-out dividends because its more of a utility token
Activity: 406
Hello, dear manager!
Can you help me?
I can't find me in spreadsheet.
I registred on October 31.
My ID number  was 359.
Thank you.

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
the project can only succeed, because it join the huge market of mobile apps along with the futur revolution of blockchain , great idea , great project.
Activity: 42
the most popular and running ico is now on bitcoin.org is appcoin.it brings a huge publicity and popularity...i hope it touch the moon..lights.  on its success
Activity: 132
Activity: 132
How often can I withdraw interest payment
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Note: I kept searching a long for aptoide app also in my mobile i coul'nt face an issue that i am not able to download the app from https://appcoins.io
Is there any social features available in aptoide ?, if this is not launched by google then have you take care from hackers and security.
By using Aptoide can we create our own profile ?
Pages:
Jump to: