Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 38. (Read 47675 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You possess deserving thoughts about Appcoins which is a new block chain based protocol for the App stores. However skill set you implemented is a a Thumbs up, but if you wish for a better more investors and huge response from people. I highly recommend you to do something great by providing some opportunities to the bitcoin talk users by giving them a high pay out for the work and that really adds people to create trust in you and slowly these people start investing in your project also these benefited users share and get more customers. Try me and you will succeed.
Here I agree with you and your opinion here , but I think developers should be more in contact with the clients and get there feedback .
Activity: 350
Hello community! I heard that most viruses spread on the Web just via apps that are downloaded by ordinary users... There are many talks about massive virus attacks. Could there be anything, that may be sat against it?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Friends! A difficult question... Can a legal entity participate in the ICO? It would be interesting…
Activity: 153
I heard, that in some projects, there might be delays, "freezing" and liquidation of coins... Is there something of that kind provided in the project? In which case?
The token liquidation is used in case if a project cannot gain enough funds for its development! The invested funds are returned to the investors! However, as I see it the development of this project, it is on safe ground)))

The soft cap was $2.5M and AppCoins already raised $5.2M (Dec-17).

Activity: 364
I heard, that in some projects, there might be delays, "freezing" and liquidation of coins... Is there something of that kind provided in the project? In which case?
The token liquidation is used in case if a project cannot gain enough funds for its development! The invested funds are returned to the investors! However, as I see it the development of this project, it is on safe ground)))
Activity: 336
Activity: 518
You possess deserving thoughts about Appcoins which is a new block chain based protocol for the App stores. However skill set you implemented is a a Thumbs up, but if you wish for a better more investors and huge response from people. I highly recommend you to do something great by providing some opportunities to the bitcoin talk users by giving them a high pay out for the work and that really adds people to create trust in you and slowly these people start investing in your project also these benefited users share and get more customers. Try me and you will succeed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
My question is practical. Are you planning to create any app for crypto-currency mining?

I doubt they're gonna make an themselves. You could publish an app yourself. Though mobile phone mining is inefficient af and you're probably better off just buying the crypto with the money you'll waste on a dead phone + electricity
Activity: 330
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
Roadmap looks pretty nice If followed through could be a decent token.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the easiest  way to earn money and gin official and marketing busineess knowledge  in online in appcoin...is just awesome.its really much comfortable than anyo other place.hope it grows more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Guys, I’ve already invested in the project. I have an idea of way to collect even more funds for development… After all, you can advertise the platform with the help of all these 200 million active users… And then reward them with platform’s services. What do you think about it?)))

Heh, quite an interesting and unordinary idea!
An aptoide partner partner can very well help in implementing the idea
Activity: 238
Hah! Google should begin to feel uneasy already! Cool project… Does the developers team has any ideas on the target audience? Especially at the early stages!
Activity: 266
Guys, I’ve already invested in the project. I have an idea of way to collect even more funds for development… After all, you can advertise the platform with the help of all these 200 million active users… And then reward them with platform’s services. What do you think about it?)))
Activity: 294
I’ve heard that after the ICO the tokens will be traded on the exchanges at a market price… Can this price be lower than it was during the ICO?
Hello. Well, it can. No one can go bail for the market price of these coins. But there’re researches on demand conducted previously in order to make the price be adequate. So nobody worries about it.
I’ve heard that after the ICO the tokens will be traded on the exchanges at a market price… Can this price be lower than it was during the ICO?
What part of funds collected is it planned to allocate to marketing and promotion after the ICO?

Hello. The current level is 15%. I wouldn’t say it’s much. But, on the other hand, it isn’t little, too.
What part of funds collected is it planned to allocate to marketing and promotion after the ICO?
Activity: 364
My question is practical. Are you planning to create any app for crypto-currency mining?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Hi, forum users! Can anyone tell where the main, central office located is? I guess there must be great spaces and developers…  I wish I could experience it.
This infomation you can check on it website
From website it says: The company behide ApppCoins name Aptoide PTE is the legal entity responsible for issuing the tokens. Aptoide PTE was incorporated in 2015, is located in Singapore and operates under Singaporean jurisdiction. Its registration number is 201530350D and the address is 30 Cecil St, #19-08, Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712.
Activity: 392
Hi, forum users! Can anyone tell where the main, central office located is? I guess there must be great spaces and developers…  I wish I could experience it.
Pages:
Jump to: