Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 39. (Read 47675 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I’ve read it… Hah. It seems that these guys are creating one more project aimed at earning money on advertisement.  They just gonna gather as much people as possible and make them pay regularly. Did the project really approached its economic sector in this way?
Hello! You’ve read the info about the project very   inattentive. Economic effects will be provided to the app by such solutions as an evaluation of the developer's reputation and, as a result, evaluation of his products, billing in the app, advertising in the app store. So there’s lots of sources. And the approach itself differs from one that you’ve described.
Hmm… Ok. Perhaps, I’ve missed something. But still, if the project is really worked out in the way that you’ve described, due to what technologies and approaches was it carried out?
The basis is blockchain and scalability. The rest are either an extension or direct advantages.
I got it. I wonna stay out of wilds of technologies, but I still would like to learn due to what is it planned to achieve scales and scalability?
The answer is simple! There’s an aptoide partner, which has more than 200 million users and billions of downloads of apps. Here’s the source of scales. And scalability of technology will be required in order to step up these indicators!)
Oh, great! It’s good to have such a partner at the start!))) Can I see at least a part of platform’s protocol? I wonna estimate it as a pro)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I’ve read it… Hah. It seems that these guys are creating one more project aimed at earning money on advertisement.  They just gonna gather as much people as possible and make them pay regularly. Did the project really approached its economic sector in this way?
Hello! You’ve read the info about the project very   inattentive. Economic effects will be provided to the app by such solutions as an evaluation of the developer's reputation and, as a result, evaluation of his products, billing in the app, advertising in the app store. So there’s lots of sources. And the approach itself differs from one that you’ve described.
Hmm… Ok. Perhaps, I’ve missed something. But still, if the project is really worked out in the way that you’ve described, due to what technologies and approaches was it carried out?
The basis is blockchain and scalability. The rest are either an extension or direct advantages.
I got it. I wonna stay out of wilds of technologies, but I still would like to learn due to what is it planned to achieve scales and scalability?
The answer is simple! There’s an aptoide partner, which has more than 200 million users and billions of downloads of apps. Here’s the source of scales. And scalability of technology will be required in order to step up these indicators!)
Activity: 126
Looks like a great project!
Activity: 518
Appcoin has really done a wonderful technical job, it is practically impossible to make purchase in Google Play with cryptocurrency and this coin got a good speed. Happy to know Appcoin successfully succeeded pre-sale outcome. I predict it's mainsale will be more explosive in raising the fund!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
appcoin and its awesome facilities make wealthy and i am happy for..its a bonus way i think to earn money
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Do you plan to redue the hard cap and rate per token?
As at start ETH was so cheap. And now with your Hard cap: 60,120 ETH / 15.3M USD the amount in USD almost double around 25M I think.
Activity: 380
Appc coin listed on which exchanges??
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Are there any restrictions on participation in the ICO? In terms of legislation, I mean...

There definitely would be restrictions on participation if you're from some country which has banned ICOs say USA/China. Most ICOs ban people from there from entering
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
According to the information on the official site it is not clear how many tokens have already been sold at ico. Only how much is available.
According to icodrops ICO Token Price: 1 APPC = 0.22 USD (0.00033 ETH) https://icodrops.com/appcoins/
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
How many tokens are sell??

According to the team over 5m tokens were sold in the last 24hr and the 20% bonus is still active.

wow, 5 million is huge already.. but i want to know what is the hard cap of the team? do you know about it? would you mind to share it? and is the hard cap already consist of the token sold during the pre sale as well?

I think the hard cap is around $15.3m and yes it consist of both pre-sale and public sale.

thanks.. but i want to clear if what is the token price? i saw someone posted it is .10 dollars each and some one also posted .00033 ether each.. so which is true?
as we can see in the website, 296,673,032 Tokens already distributed

296,673,032 * .10 usd = 29,667,303.2 dollars (29.9M already)
296,673,032 * .00033 eth = 97902 ETH already..

if the hard cap is $15.3m or 60.120 ETH , they must have reached it.. so i assume that they posted the wrong figures. i cant no longer find the post about .10$ each, but here's the other post.

I bought in Pre sale AppCoins. And i can t remember what was the price per token then. Does anyone know?

The price per token is fixed:

• 1 APPC = 0.0003339 ETH

What changes is the bonus. Current, the bonus of 20% is limited to the first 7 days. After that, there will be no bonus.

Activity: 406
I hardly understood all the details! Or maybe I didn’t(( I'm wondering if I can buy goods for the project’s coins?)
Activity: 350
Hello everyone! This project has a cool site! Do you plan to cooperate with someone famous in the course of development?
Activity: 336
Are there any restrictions on participation in the ICO? In terms of legislation, I mean...
Hello. There’re no restrictions, so go register and purchase coins at a bargain price)
Activity: 196
I can take part only in the bounty program, actively participate, I mean. Is there any maximum limit for such participants? Or will I be able to get unlimited reward for good work?
Pages:
Jump to: