Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 36. (Read 47675 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
appcoin is a eay to earn in cryptograpic way..its shine day by day.feelling happy with it
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
realy great project , i was waiting for bounty campaign , a great way to participate actively in AppCoins success
Yes it's really good project.i also waiting for bounty campaign.i hope this project will achieve great success.

The bounty campaign is already running I think, pretty sure I saw some signatures with appcoins in them?
If you got the link pls drop here would like to join it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
realy great project , i was waiting for bounty campaign , a great way to participate actively in AppCoins success
Yes it's really good project.i also waiting for bounty campaign.i hope this project will achieve great success.

The bounty campaign is already running I think, pretty sure I saw some signatures with appcoins in them?
Activity: 518
Its great to know, we will be able to trade our tokens when you hit exchanges after the sale, which is like mid January. Thanks for the great decisions, its revolutionary to experience AppCoins which is a new block chain based protocol for the App Stores. We are still expecting to experience a referral program in AppCoins platform which is not available.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
Hello! I’d like just to take a closer look at the project without investing in it. And then after I’ve seen considerable results I want to invest. I mean, after the ICO. Will it be possible to carry it out under the same terms?
Good day! No one can guarantee you the same prices. The coin’s price is determined basing in market conditions)
Yes I agree with you the coins value and price drastically based on multiple factors.
In most cases the coin value drastically going down due to the bounty dumpers. But, literary bounty tokens are minuscule, they won't affect the price at all. It's all about the community trust over a project, then natural growth can occur.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Looks like a great project!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Hello! I’d like just to take a closer look at the project without investing in it. And then after I’ve seen considerable results I want to invest. I mean, after the ICO. Will it be possible to carry it out under the same terms?
Good day! No one can guarantee you the same prices. The coin’s price is determined basing in market conditions)
Yes I agree with you the coins value and price drastically based on multiple factors.

yeah, we cant know it now...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi! How are legal issues regulated on the platform? I’ve heard that different countries have different requirements. Related to paying taxes, for example… Is it all really accounted by a smart-contract?
Activity: 280
Yeah, the successfulness of the start is based on big audience of live users of Aptoide. And are there any solutions for “fans” of iOS?
Activity: 252
I’m a developer of apps. I have kind of developments, finalized projects and ideas. Can I participate in the project investing my apps in it rather than money? Or working for it?
Tell me the total amount of coins to be sold after December 13… Do I still have time to invest?
Hello. It’s planned to sell 160 million coins. There’re still some available ones. So they’re at your service)
Activity: 196
Activity: 392
Tell me the total amount of coins to be sold after December 13… Do I still have time to invest?
Activity: 336
Hi, experts! I’m little familiar with organization of advertisement in search systems… Everything is built basing on auctions and evaluation of advertising results. All these leads, clicks and etc. All that maze, I mean. IS it possible to provide a client with a simple and understandable service which will allow avoiding all these analytical sophistications?

Hello! They’ve already took care of solving this problem. This is AppCoins’s advantage, based on blockchain. The network itself is build in the way allowing to be easily sure of its performance, transparency and efficiency of ads.

Let’s say it’s so. What are system users’ intentions to approach performing their duties responsibly based on?

Entrance and regulation of relations between the parties to smart contract is formalized due to smart-contracts. A participant understands that the issues like his own reputation, and, consequently, other participants’ credibility carry considerable weight when entering such a contract in the project.

All these remind me of a film about the future in which the world is divided into bad and good people, which separated of the wicked man with the help of a wall) Are there any sanctions for violation of internal rules?

Of course, there’re. Development is impossible without them. All the participants of the project will have history fixed in blockchain. It is linked to kind of “credit history”, reputation and rates… So besides transparency there will also be confidentiality and responsibility implemented.

What a complicated hierarchy! What kinds of experts did the project involved in developing the project? Are there any famous names among them?
Activity: 294
Hi, experts! I’m little familiar with organization of advertisement in search systems… Everything is built basing on auctions and evaluation of advertising results. All these leads, clicks and etc. All that maze, I mean. IS it possible to provide a client with a simple and understandable service which will allow avoiding all these analytical sophistications?

Hello! They’ve already took care of solving this problem. This is AppCoins’s advantage, based on blockchain. The network itself is build in the way allowing to be easily sure of its performance, transparency and efficiency of ads.

Let’s say it’s so. What are system users’ intentions to approach performing their duties responsibly based on?

Entrance and regulation of relations between the parties to smart contract is formalized due to smart-contracts. A participant understands that the issues like his own reputation, and, consequently, other participants’ credibility carry considerable weight when entering such a contract in the project.

All these remind me of a film about the future in which the world is divided into bad and good people, which separated of the wicked man with the help of a wall) Are there any sanctions for violation of internal rules?

Of course, there’re. Development is impossible without them. All the participants of the project will have history fixed in blockchain. It is linked to kind of “credit history”, reputation and rates… So besides transparency there will also be confidentiality and responsibility implemented.
Activity: 336

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 294

Hello! Do managers of the project run any blogs or sites of their own? I’d like to learn more about themselves and their achievements. It’d be ideal to view their profiles in social networks.
Pages:
Jump to: