Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 47. (Read 47772 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hello! Does it turn out that AppCoin is the first platform where I can buy games for tokens? I wonna hear “yes”!)))
Yes, paid games, as well as IAP purchases are flows supported in AppCoins protocols.
The developer can also buy the user attention with Tokens.

Best
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello! Does it turn out that AppCoin is the first platform where I can buy games for tokens? I wonna hear “yes”!)))
Activity: 224
I’m a fan of games! Are there any ways to purchase in-game goods provided by developers if I have no appcoin tokens? I mean I’m interested in a one-time purchase.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
If anyone is interested on how is the token distribution, here is a respond from the team.

We spoke with the blockchain community and people with experience on ICOs, and of course, our own advisors, to be able to establish this structure. So we have 40% of the the tokens being available on the pre-sale and sale. Then we have, for the bootstrapping — that is, to promote this among the developers and OEMs for them to use the protocol — we have 20% of the tokens. Then 15% will remain with Aptoide, to develop all the technology, because in the first stage, it will be Aptoide developing the protocol of course, and promoting it somehow. Then another 15 percent for the AppCoins Foundation, which will be a lot, and of course they will go to the foundation as soon as it is incorporated. Finally, we have 10% that will go to the advisors and contributors, so we’re relying on lots of people, not only on the technical side, but in terms of business development too, to be able to structure this project and of course we’re also distributing some tokens among these advisors and contributors, and I think I didn’t forget anyone.

● App Store Foundation - 15% - to support the foundation inception, vision and goals;
● Bootstrap initiatives (Developers, OEMs, users) - 20% - to support and speed up the adoption of AppCoins;
● Key Contributors - 10% - for the influential blockchain key elements and contributors to the ICO idea development;
● Aptoide - 15% - for the initial support and contribution to the community.
legendary
Thanks for all the warm responses the community is giving towards the Appcoins ICO. They have token burning backup plans so no matter what, investing in Appcoins seems to be well protected by the team to ensure that investors will benefit from it.
Activity: 336
I live in the north of Russia. Can I attend the ICO?
Hello! Of course, you can. If you have a connection, desire and opportunities), the project doesn’t restrict participants on a geographical basis)
Activity: 238
I live in the north of Russia. Can I attend the ICO?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it seems to br the new blockchain protocol for the app stores  has a great response by the users and getting well at the topic of publicity.       sure it eill doescthe best thing...
legendary
Good afternoon to everybody. I’m impressed by your 50% discount on the pre-sale. Tell me, what is the price of token is this case?

The pre sale is 30% bonus only. And it is mainly allocated to appcoins dev. The crowdsale is going to be open soon so make sure you sign up for it.
Hah, deep respect to all of you!  Tell me, will there be an option of returning money or canceling the purchase in case it was accidental or erroneous?
Activity: 98
Good afternoon to everybody. I’m impressed by your 50% discount on the pre-sale. Tell me, what is the price of token is this case?
Hello. The total emission is 200 million coins. Of course, there’s lots of bonuses.
Activity: 196
and what's the point of the circular economy? where's the profit?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I’ve heard that trading in open markets must be checked and licensed. What about this requirement in this project?
Hello! The project is excellent! But I can’t participate due to my financial status. Are there any other options of participating besides being a developer of the apps??!
Hello! There’re lots of them. You have to study the project’s documentation carefully. Well, the answer that can be given right now is the following:  look at prize campaigns, bounty… They all are at your service!
I’m just not into it yet.  Thank you. The project offers many ways to take part in. My accs on youtube and Telegramm are not bad, how much can I earn with their help?
It depends on your efforts. The company generously rewards for working, so I advise you to use all the possible channels for promotion.  Perhaps, your friends will want to learn about AppCoins, too.
Maybe you’re right. I gonna accept this offer. I also want to get tokens to level my character up.
No problem, you can use your tokens to advance the characters, weapons, etc.
Great news! I think I should hurry up unless other games became my competitors. I have no tokens so far, can I buy them for ordinary money?
Activity: 252
Hello! The project is excellent! But I can’t participate due to my financial status. Are there any other options of participating besides being a developer of the apps??!
Hello! There’re lots of them. You have to study the project’s documentation carefully. Well, the answer that can be given right now is the following:  look at prize campaigns, bounty… They all are at your service!
I’m just not into it yet.  Thank you. The project offers many ways to take part in. My accs on youtube and Telegramm are not bad, how much can I earn with their help?
It depends on your efforts. The company generously rewards for working, so I advise you to use all the possible channels for promotion.  Perhaps, your friends will want to learn about AppCoins, too.
Maybe you’re right. I gonna accept this offer. I also want to get tokens to level my character up.
No problem, you can use your tokens to advance the characters, weapons, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: