Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 46. (Read 47772 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi, community! As far as understood from the info on the site this platform which can be downloaded from Play Market will mainly help the developers to promote their products and the users will get more targeted advertisement. The advertisers will be able to find their clients faster.

You’ve got the main idea, but I don’t think it will be available to download via Google. The project has its own store – aptoide. But it doesn’t mean that the project refuses to use such a widely known platform as Play Market or any others similar to it.

I’ll get acquainted with aptoide for sure. Will these stores used as outlets?

No, you’re mistaken. The platforms’ stores will be used as an interface of the system; other participants can act as the clients of the platform in advertising market. It’s planned that AppCoins will appear for the first time in its “native” aptoide.
Activity: 280
Hi, community! As far as understood from the info on the site this platform which can be downloaded from Play Market will mainly help the developers to promote their products and the users will get more targeted advertisement. The advertisers will be able to find their clients faster.

You’ve got the main idea, but I don’t think it will be available to download via Google. The project has its own store – aptoide. But it doesn’t mean that the project refuses to use such a widely known platform as Play Market or any others similar to it.

I’ll get acquainted with aptoide for sure. Will these stores used as outlets?
Activity: 392

Activity: 280
Activity: 336
What amount of tokens is planned to be sold from the 13 December?
Hello! At the moment it is planned to sell 160 million tokens. Take part!))
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What amount of tokens is planned to be sold from the 13 December?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Is there a firm doing the escrow of the AppCoins ICO ?
Can I look to the smart contract ?

For Appcoins ICO smart contract address. It can be found here
https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a7a8bd9106f2b8d977e08582dc7d24c723ab0db

So do take note and as the crowdscale draws nearer, it is very important to be more careful and protect yourself against scam.

And usually for these ICO, they wont be using escrow as that would create another level of risk.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Is there a firm doing the escrow of the AppCoins ICO ?
Can I look to the smart contract ?
Activity: 42
appcoin is now i a top rank of btc.and an amazing ico where it does payment..and we can recieve this payment in a method that is called blockchain.the new blockchained based protocol foe thehe app store is just awesome that i couldny explain u properly.. so keep clam.and be continue withe appcoin.
Activity: 336
Tell me, does the project already have any large partners at the moment?
Activity: 364
Something makes me being worried. How the return of the funds invested is guaranteed in event of unsuccessful raise of finds at the start of the project?
Activity: 196
If I had no time to participate during the stage of private sales, can I buy tokens on the ICO on the same terms?
Hello. The terms won’t be the same and it’s normal. The project usually raises funds on more profitable terms during the private sales on the platforms. But you can count on good bonuses during the ICO at the same time.
legendary
Welcome to appcoins chat! Crowdsale will be starting in just a couple of days, so do prepare by reading the pinned message in telegram for more details. Plenty of great things to know about Appcoins!

and if you would like to understand what AppCoins is all about and you only have 5 minutes to spare, do check this short presentation Tiago made: https://www.slideshare.net/tcalves1/appcoins-blockshow-asia
Activity: 350
If I had no time to participate during the stage of private sales, can I buy tokens on the ICO on the same terms?
Activity: 66
Great news! I think I should hurry up unless other games became my competitors. I have no tokens so far, can I buy them for ordinary money?

If it's like the pre-sale, you only can buy with ETH.
I think the ICO that allows to pay with fiat currency or BTC as misleading.
You always need a Ethereum wallet to store your tokens. So, you need to create a wallet anyway.
And sometimes people pay in fiat and then loose the tokens in the wallet creation and transfer.
Activity: 153
Guys can somebody send the link of their ico status? I've been looking for it but I can't. I just want to check how it the ico is going. Because based on the review and publications, this platform are really doing good. Thank guys.

Hi! The ICO only opens in Wednesday 5:00pm UTC.
However, the pre-sale that was only for white listed users (Android developers, Aptoide users), sold 20 million APPC (~$2m USD).
The aim of the sale is to sell 160m tokens or $15.3M, what comes first.
Activity: 461
Guys can somebody send the link of their ico status? I've been looking for it but I can't. I just want to check how it the ico is going. Because based on the review and publications, this platform are really doing good. Thank guys.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Finally only two days to wait and the public ICO shall finally open.. Im very excited especially since the telegram group is very active and the number of people joining is still growing

Dec. 13 UTC public ICO
legendary
What do you think are the best Exchanges for AppCoins (APPC) to be listed ?

The team has mentioned that Appcoins will be exchanged at least in one top 5 exchange and in three tier 2 exchanges to assure maximum liquidity. I am wondering what does tier 2 exchanges refers to. Will there be tier 3 exchanges?
Activity: 153
What do you think are the best Exchanges for AppCoins (APPC) to be listed ?
Pages:
Jump to: