Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 88. (Read 47642 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pre-sale started already? How much you raised right now? I dont see counter on the site  Huh

The pre-sale is started.
A counter is being developed.
For the time being, it's only opened to small investors.
In a second phase of the pre-sale, it will opened for cryptofunds.

But when counter will be avaliable for us? Im interesting how much raised already before investing...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Is there any exchange that can be used to send directly the funds?

Usually it is more encouraging to send the fund using your own personal address. The reason is that the Appcoins token will be sent back to the same eth address, so if you send from exchange you will have no access to the appcoins token as the address rightfully belongs to the exchange.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is there any exchange that can be used to send directly the funds?
Activity: 153
I heard that appcoins is the 3rd largest app store. Can i know where can i get more information on how it was determine to be the 3rd? Thanks.

Amazon App Store and Google Play don't have their numbers announced.
You can use Google Trends (reflecting teach popularity) to investigate.

For instance, you could compare with Kik / Kin or even with Ethereum:
https://trends.google.pt/trends/explore?date=2013-10-10%202017-08-01&q=aptoide,kik,younow,ethereum

Aptoide is more popular than all the other combined. Even Ethereum. Is crazy, anh ?
Activity: 66
A friend wants to invest but he doesn't have Ether.
Can I transfer MY APPC to a friend before the sale?
The tokens are always frozen until the end of the sale.
The reason is to avoid a secondary market.
You have to hold  the tokens and after the sale is finished (before the end of the year), transfer to your friend.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I heard that appcoins is the 3rd largest app store. Can i know where can i get more information on how it was determine to be the 3rd? Thanks.
I am starting to get confused.. will the second pre-sale happen within November 20 or is it another date?

The pre-sale (Nov.6 to Nov.20) has different phases: first, a few days of advance for small investors to buy tokens; a second phase for funds to participate.
The small investors can buy tokens during the all period (if the tokens are available).
But the funds only start in the beginning of the next week.
More number of investors in AppCoins, better for the token usage in the future. Having a few funds as owners is not as interesting has having the tokens spread by a large community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Pre-sale started already? How much you raised right now? I dont see counter on the site  Huh

The pre-sale is started.

I am starting to get confused.. will the second pre-sale happen within November 20 or is it another date?
A friend wants to invest but he doesn't have Ether.
Can I transfer MY APPC to a friend before the sale?
Is the parity multi sig bug impacting appcoins ICO?
Hi.

No.. the parity bug doesn't have any impact.
AppCoins ICO doesn't use Parity.

The pre-sale is started.
Now that there is no fork, I can take my bitcoins and put in AppCoins
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 113
EU Commissioner Carlos Moedas (https://twitter.com/Moedas) & Paddy Cosgrave (https://twitter.com/paddycosgrave) do the first blockchain purchase in an App Store at WebSummit & purchase their first AppCoins.

Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x37b82c097207b4124a04e2bf2d43dda53762579cd6c53d93e708dc37df129192

Is the parity multi sig bug impacting appcoins ICO?
Anybody know how long it can take before the tokens show up in the wallet? I sent eth 3 hours ago. Still nothing, Pretty nervewrecking. I also didn't receive a confirmation email yet.

Which wallet are you using? In ImToken was direct.
I read in Telegram that for MyEther wallet you had to add something.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Anybody know how long it can take before the tokens show up in the wallet? I sent eth 3 hours ago. Still nothing, Pretty nervewrecking. I also didn't receive a confirmation email yet.
Can I do multiple transfers using the same wallet?
Received my APPC in ImToken wallet.
This wallet works fine although it's not in the documentation of AppCoins
finally! got my appcoins at last  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: