Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 83. (Read 47642 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Security wise, Appcoin apps will be safer than mainstream stores because Appcoin is based on blockchain which mean there is no central server to attack. Attacker will need to attack all the nodes connection!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Nice looking project. With some new inovations and improvements this will be
good and succesful sure. WP also promising. Good luck, support.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Joined Twitter campaign. I hope this campaign will be succeeded.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I've been really supportive of application that supports other applications. However it doesn't take out the point that being an independent company, how would you be able to connect your "application" to other applications let's say STEAM CARDS for Steam?
Activity: 238
A good project.Bringing application softwares to its costumers and consumers.A platform like that of google apps.Can choose wide variety of apps.
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
A promising project.A good competitor for google and playstore app in the market right now.
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
An alternative to other app store.Something playstore and other application software that appcoin can also give.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
We need an alternative to google play. It is very good that appcoin is taking that challenge head on. Google can not just be everything, there must be powerful competitor from cryptosphere and to be honest, I love what you are doing at appcoin!
Let us not forget apple store, but if this does let us say even just 10 percent of Google play or apple store transactions. That will be enough to have more growth i personally think.
Activity: 490
Appcoin is the only altcoin I have seen venturing to App economy! I like to associate with the first. When Appcoin release it's product and services, It will take everyone by suprise and Appcoin is going to enjoy the First mover advantage!
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
We need an alternative to google play. It is very good that appcoin is taking that challenge head on. Google can not just be everything, there must be powerful competitor from cryptosphere and to be honest, I love what you are doing at appcoin!
Activity: 210
How much are you going to raise during the pre-ico? If it's not a secret Wink

of course it's not secret, soft chap is US$2.5 M and the hard cap is US$28 M
token presale is 12% of all tokens uncapped with 30% discount

from the website
Android community contributions: 2,796.29 Ether (923,699.70 USD) | 600 investors
Strategical investors: Not opened yet
well, 3 days until presales closed
i hoped Strategical investors can give most of the number needed for the project to reach softcap
CMIIW
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I would support all kinds of coins which have a motive of decentralised system especially with App stores. Love to see a decentralised one!
Activity: 434
Chainjoes.com
Its a competition of google play?  If its the purpose of this project well i guess it will have to be a long way, due to the popularity of google play.  Though if selling cards is one of your ways of earnings,  it should be inexpensive.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
I have been using aptoide app for a long time to download my favorite app that i cannot download from another sites , looking at this project is more interesting , it will be a good project , .
Hmm, how could you find that App in aptoide instead in Google play? is their any app that is not available on Google store? Can you name the app that you are not able to download on Google play.
Activity: 224
Are you guys looking for more advisors to bring on?

I'm wondering how that question came about? Do you think they need advisors?
Any project requires an advisor. This will contribute to improving and developing the project in the best way. Advisor is indispensable for the success of the project.

In principle, yes I agree however no project should get an advisor just because everyone is doing it. If the team is capable, they can deliver. Sometimes advisors can be overrated. I think its a great thing that the project is taking their time with this until they find capable individuals.
Activity: 42
I've been reading through the pages and I always come across this "The developers could withdraw the coins anytime." How would appcoins be a benefit for us probable users?
Activity: 41
If ever I were to purchase game credits through your app, and if ever I cashed in a huge amount of btc, do you have a trusted escrow? And could you mention the company of this escrow so that we may verify?
Activity: 42
I was reading your whitepaper and I saw that we could actually purchase game cards in your app. Moreover, would your application serve as an online wallet also, increasing and decreasing based on the value of btc?
Activity: 56
Would this application be free for all? And if you were to sell "cards" for games how would your company make profit of such, out of curiosity? Isn't your goal for this app to gain revenue for your company?
Pages:
Jump to: