Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 92. (Read 47629 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Any bounty campaign or airdrop?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Who will use the appcoins tokens and what is the scale that is expectable ?
What is the timeline ?

Every Developer in Aptoide store and future stores that support the protocol must use App Coins to advertise.
They cannot buy Ads with fiat currency. Only with AppCoins.
Every User that wants to buy items (gems, swords, unblock levels,...) inside the Apps need to pay with App Coins. They will to be able to pay with credit card. To buy AppCoins, yes, they can use credit card and fiat currency.

The first version of Aptoide store with AppCoins support will be released in May 2018. This will be a dev (unstable) version.

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Who will use the appcoins tokens and what is the scale that is expectable ?
What is the timeline ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Nice project, i think within applications, all project look so fun, and simply, and i hope so far so good, nice to try, good luck dev
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
very interested for this project,

waiting for bounty and airdrop  Cool
Activity: 131
Looks like a great project! I can reserve the french translaction ?
Activity: 117
Can I reserve portuguese translation?
Activity: 153
Hi.
I think the most relevant experience is the development of the Aptoide App Store since 2009.
The team has 90 people spread among 3 offices: Europe, Singapore and Shenzhen.
The difference comparing with other ICOs is that is a really business with a lot of users that is leveraging blockchain to have even more.
The coins are used inside the user. In the future, a agree that the coins that get most valuation are the ones more used, as explained here: https://blog.chain.com/a-letter-to-jamie-dimon-de89d417cb80
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
Does the team from this project have any linked in or other social media to be able to see the information directly from the team? it may also be required to place on the website or in this thread

This. I want to see the team experience also.

Beside that, this project looks very promising. I'd like to see the Google/Apple monopoly broken.
Activity: 70
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Does the team from this project have any linked in or other social media to be able to see the information directly from the team? it may also be required to place on the website or in this thread
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Any bounty campaign or airdrop? I want to reserve Chinese translation also Smiley
I think only bounty campaign, and no airdrop
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Any bounty campaign or airdrop? I want to reserve Chinese translation also Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Pages:
Jump to: