Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 85. (Read 47642 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
A new way of app development here.Nice one.The concept of this thing is so different amongst others.Hope it would be a success.
Activity: 336
New project, new possibility. I hope appcoin will be gain great achievement in short time.
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
This project has a potential but give us more info about this appcoins.But nevertheless its a good one.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Can you tell me what is the difference between your application that would put your app in a hedge in terms of other investing systems
Activity: 434
Chainjoes.com
Read something about this 2-minute attention. How to do it?  Its just like when we check on some Apps, there would like a pop-up to advertise that App? Sorry just curious about this one.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi, did the pre-sale of coins start already? Am I too late?
Welcome to AppCoins! Pre-sale is now live and is open to investors who have whitelisted at appcoins.io/presale. The project is still running, you do not need to worry it will be late.
Activity: 438
Do you have at least one agreement with app store?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Can you go more into detail about how 'Proof-of-Attention' works?

I must say, when i seen the concept " proof of attention " i almost passed out thinking my wife created a token lol. In any case sounds like original concept.

From what I çan understand and interpret from the Appcoins meetup in Singapore, the 'Proof-of-Attention' (unofficial term) is based on the ecosystem when the users download a certain app and uses it, they are paid in tokens depending on the level of usage/online. So the more they use a certain app, the more token they can gain. This will also in term feedback to the developers on usage patterns of their respective user. This whole process is term 'Proof-of-Attention', and you can see it as the user 'mining'+playing the game at the same time.

One key thing to take note is that the token issued to the user is locked (in another words, they can transferred or use it) until they spent a certain amount.

Can you go more into detail about how 'Proof-of-Attention' works?

I'm also curious about this. I've never heard of it, but I could see it being very useful in a wide variety of applications.

Definitely it can be applied in a wide range of area. Appcoins is built as an protocol so any company or system can apply appcoins protocol to be part of their ecosystem.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Looks good project. I joined bounty c. too.
Good luck.
Activity: 56
Is it possible to apply for the twitter campaign even as a newbie? I have around 3200 followers on twitter and all active with 98% audit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
i couldn't find exact info. What is hardcap for pre-ico and for total crowdsale?
Me too, bnut for crowdsale read this document they already mentioned in PDF https://appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_crowdsale.pdf
Activity: 392
Activity: 42
Hi, did the pre-sale of coins start already? Am I too late?
Activity: 84
I checked out your Facebook and Twitter followers with Appcoins launching for only 2 weeks, it has gained a lot of followers already. I'm not sure if this is all active users or what but I read your site and I can't wait to invest in Appcoins. Hoping for your success
Activity: 42
I checked out your website and based on what I read, correct me I am wrong, we can invest in Appcoins like perse a bank; we just leave our credits there and it will gain interest per anum?
Activity: 113
Are you guys looking for more advisors to bring on?

Curious.

We are not looking for advisors actively, but we'll never refuse an advisor that can add value to the protocol. You may contact us at [email protected].

In case minimum investment target is not met would the company the company refund the money? Do you already have an escrow account?

We are using a third party entity to write the smart contract and issuing the token which is Token Market. Token market (https://tokenmarket.net/about) guarantees that in case the soft cap is not reached, the money is refunded. Token Market is responsible for token issuing for some of the top ICOs in the last year.

Another interesting project but Manager can you edit the roadmap because the pre-sale is November 6, 2018 instead of November 6, 2017.
It can create confusion to all investors and supporters.

Thank you will do.
As we are potential investors can u tell us what we can expect in terms of value when coins are listed?

Page 42 of the Crowdsale document answers that: https://appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_crowdsale.pdf
But let us know if you require any further assistance Smiley
Activity: 113
This seems like a rather novel idea, am I wrong? What other ICO's are similar to this?

Currently, the only other ICO that covers a similar concept in digital advertising is Basic Attention Token.

There are some key differences though:
1. AppCoins focus is mobile.
2. It covers two additional use cases which are Mobile Developer Reputation and Mobile App Transactions (in-app purchases).

Activity: 266
Another interesting project but Manager can you edit the roadmap because the pre-sale is November 6, 2018 instead of November 6, 2017.
It can create confusion to all investors and supporters.
Activity: 224
This seems like a rather novel idea, am I wrong? What other ICO's are similar to this?

Not that I can recall of. It is tapping on the app store market and the major one we know are play store and itune. So given that it has 200mil user, I wont be surprise that it is the 3rd largest and should not have any close competitor.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I visit the website now, the display of the counter is not right, the team can look into this. I saw that the maximum cap is $15 million but less than $1 million has been raised, what is the minimum cap for this project
Pages:
Jump to: