Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018 - page 2. (Read 13990 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Hi, I saw the mail telling me about Arcona and how they are selling plots of land across the globe. Correct me if am wrong or can some one explain to me about Arcona services.

The fastest way to explain you - just check chat history on the official group in Telegram (https://t.me/arcona_ico), at the moment, only the purchase of the territory from the Arcona system is available (in the form of auction)

copper member
Merit: 64
I have a question. How to see that it is your bid? Or someone might already outbidded it?

In the section "auctions in which I participate", you can also subscribe to the tracking and you will receive notifications by e-mail.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Dear ARCONA community and crypto-fans. Interesting news Arcona 100 tokens to everyone who finds a lucky land plot! 💰 Lucky land plots are wanted in Saint Petersburg! Finder's fee - 100 ARCONA! Try your luck and get 100 arcona tokens. Find the lucky plot in one of the most beautiful city areas! Join: https://marketplace.arcona.io/en
I have tokens Arcona to me this project is interesting and I follow the development of the company and so far I will not sell only $ARCONA HODL  Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I have a question. How to see that it is your bid? Or someone might already outbidded it?
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Introduction of the Arcona solutions for shared AR

Shared AR experience is the main goal of Arcona since its start. And if someone still wonders, that’s the best answer to the question about how it differs from ARCore or ArKit. The project aims to meet one of the most exciting, yet unsolved challenges — of creating a global AR layer, where virtual objects will be already placed identically for all the users, tied to GPS location.
https://medium.com/@arconaico/introduction-of-the-arcona-solutions-for-shared-ar-92d6f40097c3
Activity: 26
Hello- Is starting bid of 100 arcona going to be standard for all arcona land auctioned by the arcona system? Im assuming if you auction off your own land it’ll be optional what the starting price is?
Activity: 140
Hi, I saw the mail telling me about Arcona and how they are selling plots of land across the globe. Correct me if am wrong or can some one explain to me about Arcona services.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
congratulations to the participants who have received the Token distribution and hopefully soon there will be news about the exchange for Token Arcona.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Make it fast from citizen to archont in Arcona!

Apart from being a rapidly developing system with impressive functionality, Arcona is the whole new world being created. This is a space where the reality we used to know changes beyond expectations and the most creative experimentation for business, education and entertainment takes place and fantastic new shape.

New world, new civilization, new inhabitants. There are more than 15 thousand of the ecosystem token holders and landowners, and every member of this community has his/her own goals and aspirations: some want to “cultivate” the Digital Land, placing there own incredible AR projects, others are interested in building corporations on the basis of new technological resources, there also those who look forward to become the rulers of the new world. The good news is that everything is possible in Arcona. To ensure that everyone’s interests are taken into account, we have already started to formulate the first rules and laws of our ecosystem.

Let’s start with statuses. Every participant of the ecosystem gets the status depending on activity and personal contribution to the general development. What is it for?

The higher the user’s status is, the more privileges, benefits and opportunities to influence further ecosystem development he/she gets!

For instance, the holder of Master’s status will have the right to participate in private land auctions with exclusive conditions, to reserve any desirable land parcel, to order its digitization, to get the most tempting discounts on ready-to-use content and to have a wide range of other preferences.

Basically, every owner of the Digital land plot even of a minimum size will be able to manage and use this asset to the maximum, placing there as many AR projects as possible, lease the land or sell it on the Arcona Marketplace. https://medium.com/@arconaico/make-it-fast-from-citizen-to-archont-in-arcona-69e591518eae
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I have received bounty payment today, btw tanks
This is good news if participants have already received tokens from Arcona, hopefully later, the token market can be priced high so that the benefits gained by participants are worth the wait and hard work.
Activity: 971
Merit: 500
I have received bounty payment today, btw tanks
Activity: 112
The idea of the Arcona project is made in the best traditions of fantastic dreamers. If you briefly explain the essence of the project, it is the creation of a virtual copy of our planet. Visually, this will look like Google Maps with the added content layer. Apparently, the creators view the project as entertainment, although in its practical application, more possibilities are possible.
Merit: 100
Hello everybody.
When token distribution? Which stock will be listed on the stock exchange ?
I am a bounty hunter. We have waited so long. Thank you and my best regards.
According to news distribution from August 15 to complete it later and it seems like for exchange does not yet exist, we just wait for further news from team associated.
still waiting for clear news from the team, hopefully everything will run smoothly and the results obtained by the joining participants will be satisfying considering the project is long and waiting for the participants is also long so surely all of the results will be obtained in accordance with the waiting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
Hello everybody.
According to news distribution from August 15 to complete it later and it seems like for exchange does not yet exist, we just wait for further news from team associated.

Just be patient, estimated August 15-24, and usually gradual distribution and certainly for investors first. Be patient and wait later in turn.
Surely the development of Arcona will be good and give satisfying results.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello everybody.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
interesting promising product it seems the team knows its business will participate, I want to be part of the team when you see the projects thought out to detail
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello everybody.
Activity: 168
The idea of the Arcona project is made in the best traditions of fantastic dreamers. If you briefly explain the essence of the project, it is the creation of a virtual copy of our planet. Visually, this will look like Google Maps with the added content layer. Apparently, the creators view the project as entertainment, although in its practical application, more possibilities are possible.
Activity: 12
Damn, I'm late for this ico. I found it on icobench and the concept is very interesting! anyway 1 more day before the marketplace is opened, does that mean I can buy it too in exchange?
Activity: 140
Hello, I am the Editor and marketing manager of kriptoparahaber which got 1.8M page views last month and just focus on blockchain, ICO and cryptocurrency. private message me if interested in sponsored articles and to be on our banner.
Pages:
Jump to: