Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018 - page 4. (Read 13990 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 26
I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?

Hello  =)  Thank your support ! Minimal purchaising  is  0,025 ETH   
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hi then start sell exchange ?
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I like the idea of your project. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Arcona represent a Blockchain Powered Ecosystem merging together real and virtual worlds worldwide creating augmented reality layer - The Digital Land. This is a very good project guys looks really promising
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
Hello, there is already news of token distribution Arcona implemented? because it seemed like the end of the ICO a few weeks ago.
The token will be available for transfer right after the end of ICO - 15 .07.2018
At the exchange, the token will start to trade simultaneously with the launch of the marketplace and the start of land auctions.  Q3 2018

good the news!!!
are you serious about the token will start trading simultaneously with the market launch and the start of the land auction?
uhm on which exchange ARN be marketed and traded and where can I see the official statement about this?
sorry i just to make sure Smiley i think your statement looks like a joke and does not have an accurate source from arcona account official?
Hello, there is already news of token distribution Arcona implemented? because it seemed like the end of the ICO a few weeks ago.
The token will be available for transfer right after the end of ICO - 15 .07.2018
At the exchange, the token will start to trade simultaneously with the launch of the marketplace and the start of land auctions.  Q3 2018
Hi, there was a mention about additional 10% bonus for those who participated in regular ICO period (till 15th of May). May ask when is this bonus going to be paid out?
I think you'd better ask your question in the telegram chat https://t.me/arcona_ico. They have an active team and respond quickly enough to questions.
I can to  say here. We had  start to share  additional 10%  bonus for early participant few  days ago and  before ICO finish everyone will have to recieve it on registred wallets.   
Activity: 406
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Helo! Very interesting project! Price token?

Right now
1 Arcona token — 0.0025 ETH
with
Total emission — 135 000 000 Arcona tokens
and hard cap is 25 million USD
Arcona – a Blockchain-Powered Ecosystem Merging Real and Virtual Worlds Worldwide. The Arcona Ecosystem creates a Digital Land – a layer of Augmented Reality, uniting the physical and virtual worlds into a single information environment that is perfectly linked to our real world.
Activity: 196
Hey there, what is your plan of marketing and make sure that your product will be well known?
and
Ideally, digital land with augmented reality will unite the two worlds, and a new program will be available to all. Digital property will be available for rent on the AR platform, especially among those who want to use it for doing business.

Kindly read my post above - ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem have new ANN -
👉🏼 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-arcona-augmented-reality-ecosystem-4317863

All the questions you need to ask developers only need to be there.
I see this continue to be developed and Arcona I am sure that in the future this project will be big and have a bright future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Hey there, what is your plan of marketing and make sure that your product will be well known?
and
Ideally, digital land with augmented reality will unite the two worlds, and a new program will be available to all. Digital property will be available for rent on the AR platform, especially among those who want to use it for doing business.

Kindly read my post above - ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem have new ANN -
👉🏼 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-arcona-augmented-reality-ecosystem-4317863

All the questions you need to ask developers only need to be there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Activity: 340
a project with an exciting ecosystem, cyberspace appeal and the real world of a unique method, I hope this will appeal to the infestor, as I consider this a truly exciting project to follow
Hello and welcome everyone!
I am Ilia Korguzalov founder Arcona.io  And very welcome to our new  thread  with any question  about project all you  interested in! 

We’d love to continue our communication here and to make it more convenient and engaging. However, the thread that you know and left comments on was administered not by us but by our partners, and we can’t edit it and change the information.

Here’s what we’ve came up with: we’ve created a new thread that we encourage you to join. Here you will find the latest news about the project, have a chat with the team and its developers, and get all the up-to-date information about the Digital Land and AR.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
We’d love to continue our communication here and to make it more convenient and engaging. However, the thread that you know and left comments on was administered not by us but by our partners, and we can’t edit it and change the information.

Here’s what we’ve came up with: we’ve created a new thread that we encourage you to join. Here you will find the latest news about the project, have a chat with the team and its developers, and get all the up-to-date information about the Digital Land and AR.
Activity: 448
Hi, there was a mention about additional 10% bonus for those who participated in regular ICO period (till 15th of May). May ask when is this bonus going to be paid out?
I think you'd better ask your question in the telegram chat https://t.me/arcona_ico. They have an active team and respond quickly enough to questions.
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: