Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 12. (Read 3726 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Companies such as Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Bandai Namco are interested in such a product. They need it and they are waiting.

I agree, the game developers will be interested in this product. With which developers can you cooperate?
Activity: 47
Companies such as Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Bandai Namco are interested in such a product. They need it and they are waiting.
Activity: 6
Finally, I got to you) I heard about you from a transcript of the developers of TRX, wrote it down on paper. I liked the concept very much) And could I have a developer, I have a couple of questions.
Activity: 46
what exchanges do you plan on listing?

I read that they are planning a listing on yobit.net

Really? This is the most terrible exchange.

I would not say so, I really like this exchange. I've already been trading there for 2 years and I'm happy with everything.

I will stay with my opinion.
As for the project - I think it is worthy of listing for larger stock exchanges, for example binance

I understand you, but you can also start with a small exchange, so that more people will know about the passage.

Maybe I'll go to yobit to buy this coin. I liked the idea

The right decision ))
Join the telegram and twitter to receive the news first
I was in the telegram 50 subscribers)

I would not say so, I really like this exchange. I've already been trading there for 2 years and I'm happy with everything.

As for the project - I think it is worthy of listing for larger stock exchanges, for example binance

I understand you, but you can also start with a small exchange, so that more people will know about the passage.

I'm 100% sure that the developers will read this, and they will not leave the view of the subscribers without attention)

The right decision ))
Join the telegram and twitter to receive the news first
Activity: 10

What game companies will this project cooperate with? I'll watch him and buy it on Binance

I completely agree. But CryptoMiner is right that this coin needs to be listed on larger exchanges. This is a very good project with great prospects

I do not think so. On this exchange, I earned my first bitcoin and continue to earn. This is a good exchange if you use it competently

On this exchange does not respond to support, they are severely slow, on it small volumes, continue?

Perhaps it has shortcomings, but there is a wonderful investment box, which has no analogues on other exchanges

I do not think so. On this exchange, I earned my first bitcoin and continue to earn. This is a good exchange if you use it competently

On this exchange does not respond to support, they are severely slow, on it small volumes, continue?

Do you have a chat message or channel? I want to receive all information first  Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/areal_service
Telegram: https://t.me/areal_service

Thanks, I'll subscribe to your updates.
How much will a token cost in the beginning of trading?
On the ICO the price of the token was 0.3 $

excellent, now I can calculate how many coins I will buy.
copper member
Activity: 125

Do you have a chat message or channel? I want to receive all information first  Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/areal_service
Telegram: https://t.me/areal_service

Thanks, I'll subscribe to your updates.
How much will a token cost in the beginning of trading?
On the ICO the price of the token was 0.3 $
Pages:
Jump to: