Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 11. (Read 3726 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
On May 28, white paper will appear, and in the first half of June we will open a website for you

this is wonderful news, I think your token will be widely in demand.
Qua
Activity: 73
On May 28, white paper will appear, and in the first half of June we will open a website for you
Faster would be already. It's even good that it will happen in the first half of June, and not in the second
This is great news. When was it possible to buy this token on the exchange?
Activity: 55
Faster would be already. It's even good that it will happen in the first half of June, and not in the second
copper member
Activity: 125
copper member
Activity: 191
I am glad that the project is developing and the white paper is ready, we are now waiting for the site
When is the new site expected? I would love to see it! I think the price of tokens will increase.
I agree, a good site will have a positive effect on the coin. I'm also waiting for him
Generally cool. They do everything as it is written in the road map.
I am glad that the project is developing and the white paper is ready, we are now waiting for the site
When is the new site expected? I would love to see it! I think the price of tokens will increase.
I agree, a good site will have a positive effect on the coin. I'm also waiting for him
Activity: 186
Qua
Activity: 47
This project is interconnected by the fact that it introduces new technologies into games that can not be created and used without blockage. And to facilitate the process of creating game blocking content in the scale of projects like World of Warcraft and Starcraft. For today, without scalability, this is almost impossible because of the existing block network limitations.
Yes Bro, there are many options for development. For example, social applications that do not use advertising. Instead, the content is monetized in AREAL tokens.
Activity: 46
This project is interconnected by the fact that it introduces new technologies into games that can not be created and used without blockage. And to facilitate the process of creating game blocking content in the scale of projects like World of Warcraft and Starcraft. For today, without scalability, this is almost impossible because of the existing block network limitations.
Activity: 13
This project looks very promising. I'll guess I should buy some tokens after listing.
copper member

Hey. When will they listing your token? My Fiat already burns my pockets.
Bro, I'm also waiting for this. I see the team is strong and moving confidently. Even at the forum TRX discuss.

Hey. When will they listing your token? My Fiat already burns my pockets.
Activity: 47
I have been following the project for a long time and the latest news positively influences its development. I think the website will be a big step forward.
copper member
We have also opened information for you in the form of IСO and the Areal team.
Very soon you will be able to see our website and get acquainted with white paper
Really useful information I read. I am interested in your project and count on its development. All your steps show the work on white paper.
copper member
Activity: 125
We have also opened information for you in the form of IСO and the Areal team.
Very soon you will be able to see our website and get acquainted with white paper
Activity: 55
It seems to me that the project's founder is a very good and famous businessman
Judging by the photo of the laid out team?
Qua
It seems to me that the project's founder is a very good and famous businessman

When will the coin be listed?

Also waiting, I think that in June
Activity: 10

When will the coin be listed?
Pages: