Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 14. (Read 3726 times)

copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
This is a great project and worth to invest. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Thank you.

To all: Tomorrow will be added to the first post white paper
Qua
Activity: 73
The block chain market of the game industry is undoubtedly very huge. AREAL coins have the opportunity to occupy a place in this huge market.
It's like business in real life, competition and it's never too late to start
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The block chain market of the game industry is undoubtedly very huge. AREAL coins have the opportunity to occupy a place in this huge market.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
I do not understand, your site is already ready? why in the announcement there is no link to it. why do you add a link to a coinmarket if you are not listed yet.
Activity: 46
The technology of blocking lies at the heart of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies and allows organizing decentralized distributed storage and data processing systems. In the gaming industry also interested in promising technology.
It seems to me after the sphere of financing and services, in third place cryptomir is waiting for the game)
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The technology of blocking lies at the heart of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies and allows organizing decentralized distributed storage and data processing systems. In the gaming industry also interested in promising technology.
Activity: 36
The project is very interesting, I will follow it
In which currency ur hard cap is fixed? In USD or ETH?
copper member
Activity: 191
I think the project needs to collaborate with the creators of electronic games. This platform will be connected to players to play, exchange game equipment ... Your project has special solutions to attract the large participation of video games?
We will soon open all secrets to you

Spread white paper faster
Yes, it's interesting to see white paper, and development plans.
and how many people do you have on the team?
Activity: 55
I think the project needs to collaborate with the creators of electronic games. This platform will be connected to players to play, exchange game equipment ... Your project has special solutions to attract the large participation of video games?

Spread white paper faster
copper member
Qua
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork.

did not understand what you wrote and had in mind
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Friends, are happy to announce that at the end of May you will be able to read our white paper
For a long time I waited for a white paper to read. Good news
Super, waiting
Qua
Friends, are happy to announce that at the end of May you will be able to read our white paper
For a long time I waited for a white paper to read. Good news
copper member
copper member
Activity: 191
I see here already many wait for a token on the exchange, it would be faster
I want to already move on the token, buy it
Yes. A good project. Many are waiting. In 2-3 years, most games will require quick input / output of funds. The area will help to do this.
I want to already move on the token, buy it
Pages:
Jump to: