Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 15. (Read 3763 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Areal presents an interesting idea for the whole community of gamers giving the opportunity to sell, buy, rent game things, and it will be possible to sell their gaming accounts, which makes it possible to save time and money and easily switch between games.
I fully agree, my opinion is similar.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Areal presents an interesting idea for the whole community of gamers giving the opportunity to sell, buy, rent game things, and it will be possible to sell their gaming accounts, which makes it possible to save time and money and easily switch between games.
Qua
Activity: 73
Hi all, how are things going with the developers? I hope all is well?
I think, at them everything is fine)
Everything goes according to the roadmap
Good news
copper member
Activity: 125
Everything goes according to the roadmap
Activity: 46
copper member
What major game projects will take cooperation?

We still keep a lot of secret. But the network will be built on 70% of the players themselves
Activity: 18
What major game projects will take cooperation?
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
project about gaming industry what is a game revolution as written on this project? I really want to know about this project because I also include game lovers or gamers what will this project also create games that have never been before?
copper member
The technology of blocking lies at the heart of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies and allows organizing decentralized distributed storage and data processing systems. In the gaming industry also interested in promising technology.

Qua
And if it's not a secret when you submitted a coin to add a stock exchange?
Dev wrote that 3 weeks have already passed
Activity: 55
And if it's not a secret when you submitted a coin to add a stock exchange?
copper member
Activity: 191
What news, guys?
waiting for listing I guess
Yes. I'm waiting on the exchange project. A good idea.
Activity: 36
Hi, everybody! I see that many are interested in the project. It is good it means that the project is necessary and demanded.
Activity: 55
What news, guys?
Qua
Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now Grin I wish good luck to the developers and all participants!!!
Our task now is to add the token to the exchange, and then to https://coinmarketcap.com/
To add to https://coinmarketcap.com/ you need trading volumes. You are on the right track
copper member
Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now Grin I wish good luck to the developers and all participants!!!
Our task now is to add the token to the exchange, and then to https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 98
copper member
We are glad that you are interested in our project and you expect it to enter the exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: