Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 114. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This is very nice project in world, all in one, focused on security, make easy way to get successful ICO token listed free of charge, and support all platform such as ios and android, plan different than all other project, great 24/7 support team, serve all crypto needs and All information and objectives are fully explained and in the soon future it will be a great success
Activity: 29
Very interesting project, I am in team
Activity: 23
joined.
This is really an interesting project.
Activity: 9
Great project.with grest team. good luck guys and i am following u
copper member
Activity: 378
Its a good project , the project very aclear and detail.i'm interested . i hope the project will be success soon!

Activity: 56
I participated in the air drops. Very good project.
Activity: 34
The project has a very promising direction, a team of professionals, the idea of 100% will be implemented, one of the best projects for investment
Activity: 29
I really like these adoption projects, we need more platforms like this one with fiat portals. Keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This is an electronic money transaction solution with integrated transactional transcription functionality and can be traded with all electronic and cash currency. Do you have trouble with procedures to be able to conduct transactions with cash on all countries?
Activity: 3
Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance is something that is necessary if this market wants to evolve, especially with that many types of cryptocurrency out there.
Keep up the good work and the best of luck.
Activity: 17
interesting project with a team of excellence.
Activity: 8

BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency..
Unfortunately, this project is stopped. They received no investment.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1442
Hello, I come to you to get some clarification: despite the good atmosphere of this thread , where everything seem to be nice for BitEsprit, i saw several people say on telegram that this project was dead ...

In any case  i've been reading for a while now that it was in agony. What exactly is it please?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
After reading one post in their telegram channel and the manager not answering to any queries I immediately changed my signature, I thought the ico is gaining momentum it could become a good roadmap based on their roadmap, well this is one of the frustrations in joining a campaign, you really never know if you are into a good campaign.

Sorry for the late response with your query on my post! I'm glad that you already noticed my concern as we are not just spending our time as bounty workers  but also our daily efforts promoting everyday!

There's no use for investors to invest here since they paused their bounty campaign, this is a clear warning sign based on my experienced they will pause their bounty campaign because the ICO was stopped, so there is no used for posting here how good is the project its just going to be  waste of funds I hope potential investors  will read this post.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
There is still 10 days to end ICO. If it can not be completed, how can the extra token be handled? Burn?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
After reading one post in their telegram channel and the manager not answering to any queries I immediately changed my signature, I thought the ico is gaining momentum it could become a good roadmap based on their roadmap, well this is one of the frustrations in joining a campaign, you really never know if you are into a good campaign.
Activity: 154
Your concept is amazingly awesome. why don't you try listing your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en to get better responses
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
when you said that all the cryptocurrencies will be trade on your exchange does it mean that all of them will be availables in your exchange and there won't be any exception?
Activity: 118
BitEsprit  the end of the problem of having to register to many exchanges or wallets to make transactions.
only one place to make purchases or exchanges is simply fantastic. you will no longer have the fear that something can go wrong and that your money will be lost by making a mistake
Jump to: