Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 111. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
BitEsprit is great project with profession team, i like it and will support by invite my friend injoin together. Good lucky for this project
Activity: 99
The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together
Activity: 16
Trading for fiat sounds great...
I love this project and support it....
Welldone
Activity: 6
The project is promising , like the concept , i like it. Good lucky for this project
Activity: 7
A fair project,hope your team make it better
Activity: 31
After careful evaluation and with my experience with Cryptocurrency, I have confirmed this project to Nevada very viable project. The bounty program was streamlined professionally. I have no reservations  whatsoever  in recommending BitEsprit  to anyone.
Activity: 10
Activity: 238
a project i recommend you to support at their airdrops. Very promissing idea developed by professional team with perfect background. Dont miss your chance to get some tokens when its cheap!
Activity: 14
intresting system , what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community after ICO
Activity: 406
BitEsprit has established itself as a quality project. Pay attention to the road map and white paper. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set. Join now and invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
That's a truly nice project, i'm following it closely.
After a reading the roadmap and whitepaper, i'm really impressed.
Hope you a big success !
Activity: 49
Very interesting project, like the concept and you a have a great team to make this project a huge success.
Activity: 11
this is great project that will make crypto community more attractive !!
Activity: 11
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 19
Your project is wonderful, I will support the project to the end.
Activity: 14
More new projects with better perspective will make crypto eco-system more lucrative and enhance the User experience for Cryptocurrency. Would love this project to see grow and contribute unique and user friendly functionality, which it seem the project will achieve.
Activity: 28
Good project was so great
Activity: 42
In my humble opinion, BitEsprit is a very cool project with a decent and very strong team. I'm sure that with BitEsprit trading in crypto-currencies (altcoins) will become much easier and more convenient. Thank you for making the world of trade and crypto-currency better.
Activity: 154
BitEsprit is great and very promising project .I like this project and i support them.
!!Don't miss your chance!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
great to see a project with a all-in-one solution for cryptotrading. Soft and hard cap seems fair for further price expansion. Eager to see the lunch of this platform and the end of the ICO to see how much interest is at the moment for crypto projects to succeed. Wish all investors and the team behind BitEsprit best of luck!
Jump to: