Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 110. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This will make investors understands better that every form  of assets has its own pros and cons but if better leveraged it can make for a decent financial asset management.  Am very interested, going to keep my eyes on this project
Activity: 117
the regulators are rather strict, but our negotiations are in preparation
Activity: 8
I think this is a good project for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 19
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Activity: 25
This Debit Card was a wish for me, since i started with Crypto´s. Glad you implement that in your Project
Activity: 138
Just checked WhitePaper and i can say that i like BitEspirit vision. So i can say that BitEspirit is promising project and I will think about to invest in it
Activity: 40
BITESPRIT
 great project .airdrop  rain
Telegram username : @vinod1982
Twitter username : @vinod24202512

Activity: 7
i always looking for the good ICO's project and this one is great, i know exchangers are depend to number of people to invest and i am willing and happyto part of this project, will done to all of you behind this project.
Activity: 39
 I am very interested in this project,
I look forward to your progress.
Activity: 196
Intresting system. I have confirmed this project to Nevada very viable project. The bounty program was streamlined professionally.Best of luck.
You have an interesting project you have here we will keep track of the movement of this coin from now on
Activity: 31
BitEsprit is a very interesting project. They aim for an all-in-one-exchange where all needs are addressed. Even fiat trading against bitcoin and altcoins is possible. BitEsprit also provides a free and secure debit card. The project sound really promising. Keep up the good work and the best of luck.
brand new
Activity: 0
No-Fee Token Listing

intresting system , what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community ....
Activity: 25
BitEsprit has established itself as a quality project. Pay attention to the road map and white paper. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set. Join now and invest.
Activity: 33
This seems like a very ambitious and promising project. I'm confident that the team behind it will live up to or even exceed everyone's expectations, very happy to be a part of this!
Activity: 15
Hi all, this project looks promising despite the aim of this project is hard to be achieved. If this project really become a reality It has a good chance to succed. I will follow for sure in particular the technical part. Best of luck.
I'm excited about this new project!
I support you from Japan, please let me succeed!
Activity: 23
Iam Very happy to join this family,Very interesting project, like the concept and you a have a great team to make this project a huge success.Best of luck.
Activity: 23
GREAT PROJECT!
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best with the project. Thank you!
Activity: 40
Hey nice, i think that's a good project , and i cry on it , i say good luck team, and go to the moon !
Jump to: