Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 113. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. good luck!team strong. i thinks this is good ICO
Activity: 30
BitEsprit is a very nice and great concept idea with an awesome staff behind. Stay tuned for the news.
Activity: 29
The team is exellent, I wish project will grow in a very short time.
Activity: 69
BitEsprit is a solution to noobs in crypto because the this platform has a built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
And BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs. So to all noobs & pros , to the sheeps & wolves of crypto this is a must have in your portfolio
Activity: 39
i like this project. Good luck team
Activity: 16
I will definitely participate in this airdrop and ICO. This project looks legit: great team, great communication and an awesome idea. It is good to finally see a project aiming to a all-in-one trading solution. This will for sure attract more people to the cryptocurrency environment. Good luck team! you have my support
Activity: 24
How can ur team make this project compete another exchange ??
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
I think your project interesting, the other exchanges do not offer as many solutions. I think that all in one is interesting and that many people will be interested in using these services! good luck to the whole team of devolpment!
Activity: 49
This Amazing!!
The Project Is Wowww!!! Good Job
Activity: 2
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!  Cry Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 55
BitEsprit is the most amazing thing to happen to crypto after bitcoin
Activity: 158
This project has a great potential to grow bigger than expected soon! i am very happy to be an early adopter of this project though it can help a lot for beginners like me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Good idea and great team. I believe in the project and I will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 88
we need video white paper
and project seems good and hope to be lucky with it
Activity: 50
Very interesting project. It will give 10x returns for sure. Join as soon as possible. Huge Airdrop available. No one give you $42.50 Airdrop.....Hurry!!
brand new
Activity: 0
The phrase "The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange" is so interesting!
Although market situation is bad recently, This Project seems to succeed.
Good Luck!

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Everything looks good on this project, seldom have I seen a project like this and I'm glad part of it, timing is right to join the campaign, I love a blockchain and exchanged based project because they have a good chance to get support and funding of course the team has a huge impact on how the ico will turn out.
Activity: 63
That's very promising. Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us! Keep up the good work
Activity: 210
BitEsprit is a good opportunity to start trading in crypto currency.
Activity: 73
i read the roadmap, and i can say the project is very good and team is very strong project , good luck for project  
Jump to: