Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 109. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
this is realy good project!
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
I'm waiting for the exchange to be very professional.
Activity: 10
This is a good looking project with a good team
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
BitEsprit is an excellent blockchain technology innovation overall to facilitate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange. Great project description and concept.   I believe this project is gonna be huge in the near future considering how promising its utility is. Keep it up BitEsprit dev team. I wish this project succeed.
Activity: 70
Very good and nice looking project. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 5
I want this project go so far
Activity: 14
Intresting system. I have confirmed this project to Nevada very viable project. The bounty program was streamlined professionally.Best of luck.

I agree with your commend the bounty program of this coin is going to hit the market by storm this coin might be the best coin possible that doesn't exist in the past
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Hello World
Hello, i really like you project. Will there be a minimal contributin amount in the ico?
Activity: 10
VERY PROMISING PROJECT WITH GREAT POTENTIALS....GLAD TO BE PART OF IT.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Such an exchanger will be very popular in the cryptocurrency market.  You a good and orderly development.
Activity: 63
I really liked the concept of continuous evaluation and improvement of user interfaces.
Activity: 182
Great project, I hope you guys will succeed. I think your project interesting, the other exchanges do not offer as many solutions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Finally a crypto project that is integrating fiat currencies into the equation. I think it's very smart to think about the transition between the fiat currencies world and the cryptocurrencies before thinking about changing the whole world drastically with the blockchain as if we were going to give up the fiat instantly.  
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
Good project with prospects and wish good luck Team!!
Activity: 66
Interface looks interesting. Solid team also!
Activity: 25
This is good project, i think i will join ICO
Activity: 32
This is an amazing project with value driven features as a results of good thinking by solid team
This project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community. 
I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company. I wish to this project of dynamic growth
Activity: 113
Bitesprit is an awesome project.They have sp much potential and they have a great team.A hard working team is always working to improve this project
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 25
Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card.
Jump to: