Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 17. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I think I will invest in this potential project. wish the project succeed.
Activity: 58
The Road Map is very well so we don't really know what the results of the project will be. The future of this project really depends on the investor and how it proves that it is a good project. But with the help of people and their response, i believe that project will succeed. I love it,all in one trading of all crypto ,with fiat currency,with copy trading and we can use debit cards. I cannot find any trading platform same with this. This is great
brand new
Activity: 0
I think I will invest in this potential project. wish the project succeed.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
Investigating the Whitepaper, I liked that the BITESPRIT trading platform will provide a fast and secure exchange of crypto-currencies, which includes pair trading pairs altcoin-fiat. You can make a deposit and withdraw the fiat, trade a wide range of cryptos, including Bitcoin and Altcoins. Also for technical analysis will be presented all types of tools and indicators on the charts and much more. There is still a point that will interest many, this is the fact that the BITESPRIT platform will be installed to exchange the BEC token, which will allow users to replace 50% of commission fees, including copied orders, and replace 50% of the fees for filming Fiat. Join BitEsprit!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Would be great if we see more airdrops like your last one. The value of $50 is very nice just for completing some social task. Next time you should allow more participants because I missed this one, other were faster than me Sad
Activity: 126
hello everyone..This is a on of the best coin and best community.. try and make BitEsprit best project
Activity: 45
Everything looks good on this project, seldom have I seen a project like this and I'm glad part of it, timing is right to join the campaign, I love a blockchain and exchanged based project because they have a good chance to get support and funding of course the team has a huge impact on how the ico will turn out.
Activity: 19
Good potential ico and make success in social media market.Everything is clear and detailed. This project is sure to become successful and popular.
Hoping  for the success of this project and the website is amazing.
This is exactly what people need. It is high time to bring order to the sphere of passenger transportation.
brand new
Hoping  for the success of this project and the website is amazing.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Bitesprit project has all the element to make crypto project very good.They have a  experienced and hard working team .They have an awesome website and they have an awesome plan to make this project successful!
brand new
Very  good project. I am so happy  to be a part of this project. I wish success to this project.
Activity: 44
Very interesting project. Making knowledge you don't even know exist accessible to everyone. It is all about making the marketplace simple. People who hold knowledge can profit from it, and make other profit from it. In my opinion this is a very nice project and has a very brilliant future, Making knowledge will be accessible to everyone in situations like a student can ask advice from his professor that are not at their school, researchers can reach out outside of their limited social network, and a lot of other related works can be done in this field. Everybody in this field can use it and earn from it, and make other profit from it.
This ICO  is very good, and explains their plans in a simple and direct way, and the post is a very interesting read!   This is a great project that I hope everything goes well and is very successful, with this great ico, a lot of progress for the team.A good project plan that will create synchronization of science and innovation. Should work hard, because this field is still so fast growing .The project may be able to make known geniuses hidden in their labs or their garage.  This project has a future. I wish all the team of this project a lot of future and wish them to arrive at the end of their ideas and passion.  The platform artificial intelligence optimizes exchanges and allows to get in touch with the right people, starting with a question asked. The exchanges and the knowledge exchanges are secure, streamlined and simplified by the SmartContracts.
Exchange of knowledge and technology. Copyright protection. This is unquestionably a huge market for the future. The success and survival of civilization directly correlates with the speed of technological development.
I wish success to the project.
I'm really looking forward to see them in future and will follow their news everyday..
Activity: 17
Wonderful project I'm glad that I joined you! the whitepaper its awesome love the project!
Great team with great project.
nice hoping for the success of this project
Best of luck for successful ico
this would be successful soon
great, goos and solid team
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Only one day to participate on BitEsprit pre-sale. Grab you BEC tokens for a 65% discount! Just visit their site and invest https://bitesprit.com/
More info about this project, token sale, roadmap...you can find on their site...
This project was very nice and useful for us all.
we invest together! the project is very cost-effective! I recommend it to everyone!
Success! I am happy to support you guys good luck to the team
Nice team and whitepaper, i see here a greate opportunity!!
Activity: 5
one of the greatest project of 2018. It is well planned well designed project which has a great future. It will be boom in 2018..I always love new cryptocurrency exchanges and I think the cryptocurrency you are going start is superb though you have your own debit card it is ambitious but nice if you can implement this. We need access to FIAT pairs in the same place and on the same exchange so that we can act fast which we want to trade. World's need more new cryptocurrency for having transactions fast & safe and you are helping the world as a team with great attitudes... Best of luck
The developers did a good job on this project,a great idea which is good for investiruya and investors,I would like to be a part
Excellent and purposeful team! For you, the future of contract deaths. You will increase people's confidence in ICO and reduce risks.
project ico will be on top. i think this is good opportunity for investors. hurry up guys don't miss
Activity: 182
Direct trading between cryptocurrency vs fiat currency really is something that most people wish for.
Since sometimes people don't want to get frustrated with the purchase on cryptocurrency before they were able to trade them
This is really a good idea
Activity: 98
GREAT PROJECT!
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best
Activity: 112
This problem can be solved by giving the user access space to copy trades along with the usual method of cryptocurrency trading. Therefore, the BitEsprit service will feature an easy-to-use copy trading feature to allow for users with lower trading skills to participate profitably in cryptocurrency trading.
Pages:
Jump to: