Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 46. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Present society is changing, and with it business style  are being transformed and new opportunities are inventing  in digital reality. Every day in the sociability there are revolutionary invention bring us closer to a new era .This will make investors understand successful  that every form  of assets has its own pros and cons but if better leveraged it can make for a decent financial asset management.
Activity: 7
Crypto world have been crying out for an exchange where investors can invest directly using fiat. This will break the shackles for new investors. I am 100% behind this project.
Activity: 26
I'm patiently waiting for this project to become a successful one. The whole idea is great and it makes the trading with crypto currency easier. And the idea about the debit card is incredible because it gives you fast and easy access to your funds and money
Activity: 33
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange that integrates all the services cryptocurrency traders need. BitEsprit project offer a large number of opportunities: online multi-cryptocurrency wallet, fast and secure exchange UI, no-fee ICO token listing and more with a great future ahead. Whitepaper is well briefed and the team is very strong. I wish very good luck to the future endeavor of this project.
Activity: 142
This project seems legit and unique for one to invest on, am looking forward to it
Activity: 25
Potential Project. I think with good Developers, it will be successful and I hope can receive tokens XD
Activity: 109
I like the fact that this project likes to make debit cards so that I can pay my subsidies. Other exchanges do not. My property is mine. I hope to see you soon as an application The team made their work very well to come out with this ptomising project. Everyone join the project and invist
Activity: 20
Reserved! BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities. Nice project and i'll support anyway if i can. Good luck!
Activity: 39
Very interesting project and great team. We hope to work together
Awesome Project With Great Team. Looks very promising indeed especially with the long term plan to provide trading pairs in fiat currency and altcoins which is not available in most CRYPTOCURRENCY exchanges. I support you 100%. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 99
Signal are good and positive for bitesprit. Great community, great marketing, great project. It's smell good
Activity: 14
Great idea of project!Recommend everyone to pay attention to this company
Activity: 150
Great idea of project!Recommend everyone to pay attention to this company!From the technical side, I see a big professionalism of the team!
Activity: 25
I like the fact that this project likes to make debit cards so that I can pay my subsidies. Other exchanges do not. My property is mine. I hope to see you soon as an application.Please promote to YouTube and Steam It too. It will be a great promotional effect. The team made their work very well to come out with this ptomising project. Hope BitEsprit will be benefit to the investors and their crypto users.
Activity: 150
Great project!A strong team with big ambitions!I liked the idea and the execution!All at the highest level!
Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!
Very good and nice looking project. I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict
Activity: 116
Modern society is changing, and with it business models are being transformed and new opportunities are emerging in digital reality. Every day in the world there are revolutionary discoveries that bring us closer to a new era - the digital economy.This will make investors understand better that every form  of assets has its own pros and cons but if better leveraged it can make for a decent financial asset management.
Activity: 17
I think, this project have a good potential in the future. It is very interesting and practical idea.The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future.
Activity: 56
Wonderful project with great talented team.  You are one of those companies that create the future in the present.
I wish successes at the conference. You are the best!
I hope this project will be successful, I think it is worth it for what you have created over the years. it was great
Activity: 221
BitEsprit is a really good and very potential project that I have seen in this project.
And I believe that this project will success to their future.
Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: