Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 45. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Exchanges like BitEsprit will break the shackles and dependence on Bitcoin. When ever BTC goes down, it takes the whole market with it. If traders can buy Alts with fiat, sell in fiat and transfer to fiat without the involvement of sites like Coin base. It can only be a good news for existing and new investors.
Activity: 59
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange that integrates all the services cryptocurrency traders need. BitEsprit project offer a large number of opportunities: online multi-cryptocurrency wallet, fast and secure exchange UI, no-fee ICO token listing and more with a great future ahead. Whitepaper is well briefed and the team is very strong. I wish very good luck to the future endeavor of this project
Activity: 3
This is very promise project when i was reading the white paper i got very interesed in lot of things like 24/7 support structure what is for me necesery, 50%fee payable wit bec, bitespirit debit card linked with fiat funds thats nice,copy trading will make it more interesting for more new people in crypto and no fee ico token listing this will be revolution and for end this is all rounder with promise future
I will be following you step by step , i wish you best of luck ,
Activity: 11
Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance is something that is necessary if this market wants to evolve, especially with that many types of cryptocurrency out there.
Keep up the good work and the best of luck for you!
Activity: 28
Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it! Great idea and concept. This should not be limited to Hydro, every device needs to know how much it is poluting so people can make proper decisions on it. I wish you Success Smiley
Activity: 17
Great project and high potential see a promising future ahead.  I mean this is the future. This project uses altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade and also brings the currency trading security. Nobody should miss this It’s once a upon a life appotunity again I say don’t miss this project.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
a new exchange of cryptocurrency on mobile phone that takes up little space and allows to use all models of telephones! surper practice this application is well designed, it will work according to the standard ERC-20. the token holder will have a discount on transaction fees!
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
This project is a really creative and revolutionary one among all the others I've seen! This is the best project in crypto currency right now... It is an amazing project, i've never seen a shop where you can use all cryptocurrencies and with everything available just from the start of the ICO to the trading exchange of cryptos.... this is value driven to the customers in features as a results of good thinking by solid team. This is a nice concept.
Activity: 57
I'm sure - a worthy project with a great future. Very well-chosen team, constantly working on updating and improving the service.                                                   
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
This cryptocurrency exchange seems to have everything I could dream of. I can find some of those features on some other exchange but not all of them at once! I particularly like the fact that we can still hope to get some high quality trading by using your copy trading system.  
Activity: 4
A good team, tough goals for the future, responsible attitude to their project, all this shows how reliable and promising this company is. I think it's worth to join.I read reviews about the project, read interviews with the organizers, looked at the nearest goals of the company and also on the prices of the tokens, and you know what I'll tell you? And this is a very promising company and if you really want to make a profit, it's your choice.
Activity: 44
Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance is something that is necessary if this market wants to evolve, especially with that many types of cryptocurrency out there.
Keep up the good work and the best of luck for you!
Activity: 8
I have been waiting for this kind of project. There are so many exchanges with little or no functionalities to offer maximum satisfaction to traders. I am happy that Bitesprit is here to handle one of them, to curtail excessive fees incurred trading.
Activity: 65
BitEsprit is an excellent blockchain technology innovation that offers all-in-one cryto exchange. Very promising and concise whitepaper, cool website backed up by amazing and competitive dev team. This project is gonna be huge in the near future
BitEsprit is a really good ico project and idea. i think this platform is very useful and will help a lot.
i hope this  project success. wish you luck
Activity: 63

Very innovative. Looking forward for my card
Activity: 23
this project seems great to me .
really liked their website and their ideas are unique. their admins are very supportive .
most importantly they have their own debit card and they provide high security. anyone can trade in their site from anywhere without any problem. interestinly they have android and ios app too  Cheesy besides they implemented zero fee for listing new ICO token. so overall i liked this exchange project  hope this exchange project will succeed.
Activity: 24
BitEsprit is here to ensure frictionless entry into the altcoin ecosystem for both traders and developers. BitEsprit starts the revolution the crypto industry needs to continue evolving.
Activity: 43
Heloo ,
This is very promise project when i was reading the white paper i got very interesed in lot of things like 24/7 support structure what is for me necesery, 50%fee payable wit bec, bitespirit debit card linked with fiat funds thats nice,copy trading will make it more interesting for more new people in crypto and no fee ico token listing this will be revolution and for end this is all rounder with promise future
I will be following you step by step , i wish you best of luck ,
Activity: 3
this is a great project, which has a solid team and amazing group of community behind it. It will certainly reach the moon and transform lives around the world. I believe, people should  invest because I'm sure that this platform will evolve very quickly, I hope that the team will have no problem and we will all go to the moon, I tell you all good change.
Activity: 23
I think, this project have a good potential in the future.
It is very interesting and practical idea.
The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look.
In a word, step into the future.
Pages:
Jump to: